A special message to TDSers from Trump!

Basically everything that I have been spewing for 12 months on this crap hole forum has come true. Trump is a criminal. He's a horrible person and his blatant disregard for the law is coming back to haunt him. Anyone with half a brain could have seen this coming years ago. Trump has made a career out of disrespecting those that work with/for him and his lying and cheating has finally caught up to him. If you think your hero Trump has even a speck of possibility at becoming President in 2024 you are the dumbest human being alive. Are you paying attention? Every single female in the country (aside from the toothless MAGA chicks) hate his guts. It was the females that caused Trump to lose in 2020. And he has managed to piss them off even more over the past 12 months. Please nominate Trump. It will be so satisfying to see him lose again and use the old "rigged, stolen" BS Rhetoric that he created. So fun. You should be embarrassed to still admit that you support this guy. Anyone supporting this garbage needs to see a therapist.
Dictionary definition of TDS: Trump Derangement Syndrome.

At least you can admit it. Sorry that you are embarrassed for supporting Trump this long.
You have convinced me to register as a Democrat. I'll be voting for Biden based on your intriguing and intellectual posts. Best political analysis I've seen in years. I've never seen such unbiased takes on politics. You are simply amazing. Trump was never my King. You are my King Mr. Machine.

You have convinced me to register as a Democrat. I'll be voting for Biden based on your intriguing and intellectual posts. Best political analysis I've seen in years. I've never seen such unbiased takes on politics. You are simply amazing. Trump was never my King. You are my King Mr. Machine.
It takes a real man to admit that someone is your King. I truly am your King. Bow down. Now. ?

He didn't support the neocon view of governance that Bolton believes in...so of course Bolton doesn't think he "knows what he was doing" ?‍♂️
Yeah, and Bolton is the only former member of the Trump White House point out what an imbecile Trump is.

I'm voting Republican in 2024 no matter what it is. A turd sandwich is better than your King Biden.
Biden is not my King. I only voted for the old man because he was a better option that criminal Donny. If you can nominate someone other than a criminal in 2024 I may consider voting Republican this time around. If I bother voting at all. This country is a s**t show!

Biden is not my King. I only voted for the old man because he was a better option that criminal Donny. If you can nominate someone other than a criminal in 2024 I may consider voting Republican this time around. If I bother voting at all. This country is a s**t show!
Didn't think you voted?