A special message to TDSers from Trump!

Drug overdoses aren’t an issue until they directly effect a loved one. Then it’s “I mean they’re letting drug dealers just pour into this country without getting them”. Typical stuff. Never an issue until it’s in your front yard.

You haven’t been paying attention. Burn Pit Bill, Health, Tax, and Climate Bill, Chips Act, Kansas pro choice vote, Jobs report, Unemployment figures, gas prices down, Jan 6th Hearings, etc. The wins just keep coming. Keep denying. Can you tell me just one Trump legislative accomplishment? The undecided voters are noticing.
You really are the perfect pawn for the Democrats.

Deep state is responsible ? Who told you that ? GP ? ?. Lotty you know economic cycles don’t start and stop on a dime when a new guy takes office right ? ( huge tax cuts during a period of near full employment was unprecedented and wrong . He did it to help the rich and corporations mostly , the small tax cuts for everyone else was a short term benefit but had been negative long term )! You Warming up to a Trump run ? Good lord man . He will not regain the supporters he lost . He is not being seen as more capable now . He can’t win . Biden has been good legislatively and smart voters aren’t drowning in some kind of mess , and won’t think we need Trump back to fix it .

Pipe dream scenario you lay out here . Trump can’t successful avoid slews of bankruptcy’s and multiple failure in his businesses , lawsuits out the ying Yang but is smooth as butter running the global economy ? ?. Why isn’t he back to his businesses now after being ousted from office instead of collecting money from
dumb supporters instead ? Because he wants to serve the public again ? Even you don’t believe that ? Or May be you do . You have a bit of cultish sensibilities .
You understand the rich and corporations provide jobs right? The economy took off at that point.

Good legislatively? The mere act of passing bills through a favorable Congress is not determinative of anything.

Damn after reading this I need a double shot of whiskey.
Good response .
You understand the rich and corporations provide jobs right? The economy took off at that point.

Good legislatively? The mere act of passing bills through a favorable Congress is not determinative of anything.
Just saying that things that help people in the long run are being passed . That’s all . I know that tax cut during full employment in a roaring economy that started before Trump took office bought you a few cartons of ciggys but Trump didn’t do it to help people like you . Biden actually cares about the average person . Trump only cares about himself . I know you disagree and think otherwise but if you can’t see this at this point ? You never will or don’t want to .

Good response .

Just saying that things that help people in the long run are being passed . That’s all . I know that tax cut during full employment in a roaring economy that started before Trump took office bought you a few cartons of ciggys but Trump didn’t do it to help people like you . Biden actually cares about the average person . Trump only cares about himself . I know you disagree and think otherwise but if you can’t see this at this point ? You never will or don’t want to .
Help people? ?

87k new IRS agents definitely helps me. I can sleep better at night.

Good response .

How are 87000 additional IRS agents good? You do know that the working class and the poor get audited with far more frequency than the rich...how is bloated government good for anyone except the bloated government?

Reactions: y2h
Good response .

Amazon Studios Im Telling The Truth GIF by Amazon Prime Video

And now, exactly what we predicted would happen is happening: we are paying billions for the invasion at the border, and we are also paying with ten of thousands of drug deaths in addition to the billions of dollars.

But you do stupid.
How is that different than trump's four years?

De
I wasn't aware there are laws on the books that only pertain to The President. If you are Secretary of State do you have different laws to follow when it comes to classified documents?
Pending on your political party. If you are a dem lock her up. If you are trump. How can you weaponize the department of Justice defund them.

Economy in a recession, jacking up taxes, dumpster fires everywhere the administration acts...you haven't been paying attention.

I love that you think passing bills is the be all end all...if the bills end up hurting the electorate or pushes an agenda against their wishes its not a positive.
You boys sure fought them pretty hard. Even the Burn Pit bill. What the hell can you be thinking?

The party that picked Andrew Jackson, FDR, LBJ, Obama, FJB etc...

Nothing but a bunch of racist pos, well done!!
You’re so full of &$#$. For example, Lyndon Johnson was a great friend and supporter of the Civil Rights movement and Dr. King. Check out anf US history book. Shouldn’t have slept through American History class.

And now, exactly what we predicted would happen is happening: we are paying billions for the invasion at the border, and we are also paying with ten of thousands of drug deaths in addition to the billions of dollars.

But you do stupid.
Good comeback. Why ignore the lies and unkept promises. That was the point.

Good response .

Hilarious. Biden doesn't care about the average person. You believe that?

Of course you do.

You’re so full of &$#$. For example, Lyndon Johnson was a great friend and supporter of the Civil Rights movement and Dr. King. Check out anf US history book. Shouldn’t have slept through American History class.
I will take Thomas Sowell's view of Johnson over yours, nice try at the deflection of racist democrats(as usual)

I will take Thomas Sowell's view of Johnson over yours, nice try at the deflection of racist democrats(as usual)
The Civil RightsAct of 1964 and the Voting Rights of 1965 do not pass without Johnson’s significant pressure on Congress. In supporting the Selma March LBJ even used the words of the movement, “…and, we shall overcome.”, in a national televised speech. Basic US history dipshat. Not to mention, this isn’t the periodical you would turn to for objective commentary. I think he’s arguing that LBJ’s policies hurt Blacks in the long run. Most don’t agree, but even if that is true, it doesn’t make him a racist, genius.

Last edited:
Good response .

I for one don't believe Biden cares about the average person when he has never even met his newest Grandson. Regardless of Hunter does not wanting to Acknowledge his own child and was forced to pay child support. Any individual with character and morals would attempt to have a relationship with their own grandchild.

First president to be impeached twice.
First president to encourage an inssurection
First president to not accept the results of election and work to overturn it with illegal electors, cheating and bribes/threats
First president to have his home searched by the FBI.
First president to take the Fifth.
First president to be investigated for violating the Espionage Act?
Had his charitable foundation shutdown for fraud
Trump University shut down for Fraud

Lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton (Thanks James Comey)
Lost the House in a Blue Wave
Lost the Senate in Georgia
Lost re-election to Joe Biden by 8M votes

Still facing major legal battles in Georgia and NY and the Jan 6th committee and DOJ are investigating multiple crimes.

First president to be impeached twice.
First president to encourage an inssurection
First president to not accept the results of election and work to overturn it with illegal electors, cheating and bribes/threats
First president to have his home searched by the FBI.
First president to take the Fifth.
First president to be investigated for violating the Espionage Act?
Had his charitable foundation shutdown for fraud
Trump University shut down for Fraud

Lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton (Thanks James Comey)
Lost the House in a Blue Wave
Lost the Senate in Georgia
Lost re-election to Joe Biden by 8M votes

Still facing major legal battles in Georgia and NY and the Jan 6th committee and DOJ are investigating multiple crimes.
But, but, but Hunter's laptop.
But, but, Hillary.
But, but, Obama.

???????????

The Civil RightsAct of 1964 and the Voting Rights of 1965 do not pass without Johnson’s significant pressure on Congress. In supporting the Selma March LBJ even used the words of the movement, “…and, we shall overcome.”, in a national televised speech. Basic US history dipshat. Not to mention, this isn’t periodical you would turn to for objective commentary. I think he’s arguing that LBJ’s policies hurt Blacks in the long run. Most don’t agree, but even that is true, it doesn’t make him a racist genius.
I'll take Thomas Sowell's opinion over yours.