A special message to TDSers from Trump!

Nice leadership! The GOP Straw Poll has trump winning 69% at CPAC. Talk about TDS. The GQP is going to do the impossible and pick this loser to lose the Senate and 2024 Presidential Election. GO MAGA!
What is GQP? Is that some secret organization in your fantasy world?

This I agree with, but the Dems are just as bad as trump when it comes to the misery game. With trump it was the evil china man and the swamp with Dems it's the rich, big business and China. That is how pols get elected with negative advertising and blaming the common man's misfortune on others. In fact, American's economically have never had it better, is inflation high yes but it was very high in the 70's as well but unlike the 70's there are many more job opportunities today compared to back then. Anybody struggling financially the last 10 years needs just to look in the mirror but frank talk from pols does not win votes.
They never had it better under Trump. The current economy is a crap show.

“You f-ing generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?” “Which generals?” Kelly asked. “The German generals in World War II,” Trump responded. “You do know that they tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off?” Kelly said.*

About Trump or his record compared to Bidens record?
You haven’t been paying attention. Burn Pit Bill, Health, Tax, and Climate Bill, Chips Act, Kansas pro choice vote, Jobs report, Unemployment figures, gas prices down, Jan 6th Hearings, etc. The wins just keep coming. Keep denying. Can you tell me just one Trump legislative accomplishment? The undecided voters are noticing.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
I'm warming up to a Trump run in 2024. I get the potential risks here but if you want the Deep State kicked in the teeth then Trump is the way to go. He'll be ready for them this time as he will have no illusions as to what they'll try to do to him and unlike his first term he won't give a damn what the MSM says.

The key will be Trump's running mate. Trump will be able to say that he's running for only one term and his goal is to fix Biden's mess. Even highly educated people will have to admit that Biden has screwed up pretty much everything.

I think the country in 2024 might look at Trump like New Yorker's looked at Giuliani back in the day: he's not their cup of tea but he's the ONLY guy who can fix the mess Biden got us into. Let's elect him to repair what Biden broke and he's gone for good in four years.
Even now, after all the lies, Biden would beat Trump. I’m praying Trump gets the nomination. Maybe after the next loss the GOP will come to its senses. That will be the end of the orange liar and thief.

You haven’t been paying attention. Burn Pit Bill, Health, Tax, and Climate Bill, Chips Act, Kansas pro choice vote, Jobs report, Unemployment figures, gas prices down, Jan 6th Hearings, etc. The wins just keep coming. Keep denying. Can you tell me just one Trump legislative accomplishment? The undecided voters are noticing.
Burn Pit, you mean Pork Pit....Kansas pro choice just showed that the Supreme Court was right and you people are wrong as usual...Health, tax and Climate bill is just another Solyndra...Jobs report and unemployment? Lots of people working two jobs, lots of people not working at all. tell the whole story like income to inflation ratio or workforce participation.

the wins do keep coming and you will see that in early November

Even now, after all the lies, Biden would beat Trump. I’m praying Trump gets the nomination. Maybe after the next loss the GOP will come to its senses. That will be the end of the orange liar and thief.
Biden won't run, his own party doesn't support him. Pete and Gavin? Good luck LOL

Be careful what you pray for

Economy in a recession, jacking up taxes, dumpster fires everywhere the administration acts...you haven't been paying attention.

I love that you think passing bills is the be all end all...if the bills end up hurting the electorate or pushes an agenda against their wishes its not a positive.

Trump will never recover the huge number of educated ( people who know how things work and that the economic cycle doesn’t start over when a President takes office and see Trump clearly for who and what he is , and know he rode great economic times pre pandameic that he didn’t build himself ) Suburban voters ( women in particular ) he lost . They aren’t going back to this guy . These people understand and aren’t whining about how bad off they are (. Because they aren’t that bad off ). I have empathy for those really struggling who think Biden has caused their misery .

I have (minimal) empathy for those who don't understand that biden has caused ALL their misery.

I think they probably have Long Trump Derangement Syndrome.

He added that money to fight covid under the advice of the Deep State. That was a big mistake by Trump and one that Biden has DOUBLED DOWN ON. At least when Trump did it there was still uncertainty about covid and how big a threat it represented. What's Biden's excuse?
Deep state is responsible ? Who told you that ? GP ? ?. Lotty you know economic cycles don’t start and stop on a dime when a new guy takes office right ? ( huge tax cuts during a period of near full employment was unprecedented and wrong . He did it to help the rich and corporations mostly , the small tax cuts for everyone else was a short term benefit but had been negative long term )! You Warming up to a Trump run ? Good lord man . He will not regain the supporters he lost . He is not being seen as more capable now . He can’t win . Biden has been good legislatively and smart voters aren’t drowning in some kind of mess , and won’t think we need Trump back to fix it .

Pipe dream scenario you lay out here . Trump can’t successful avoid slews of bankruptcy’s and multiple failure in his businesses , lawsuits out the ying Yang but is smooth as butter running the global economy ? ?. Why isn’t he back to his businesses now after being ousted from office instead of collecting money from dumb supporters instead ? Because he wants to serve the public again ? Even you don’t believe that ? Or May be you do . You have a bit of cultish sensibilities .

The funniest thing is the right stating the FBI is a criminal enterprise , all in order to support the.right wing cult ? The Trump cult ? Declare war on the FBI ? Break it up ? Disband it ? Why ? Because Donny is a corrupt figure who may have destroyed missing highly classified documents ? Yikes . This cult is strong

Donald Trump never said that quote. It's a meme that's been circulating since late last year.

Remember when he said he will deliver a "beautiful healthcare plan" in two weeek? Infrastructure week? LOL
or when he said "I am the best negotiator in the World, and I will get Mexico to build and pay for the wall, and it will be easy. Elect me as your President and I will show you how easy it will be."

...he had the blank folders on the table.

The sharpee on the weather map?

The Bleach and sun curing covid... Good Lord there are so many jaw dropping clownshow moments...and the GOP is dumb enough to run him again while he is likely going to be indicted for multiple crimes. LOL

Deep state is responsible ? Who told you that ? GP ? ?. Lotty you know economic cycles don’t start and stop on a dime when a new guy takes office right ? ( huge tax cuts during a period of near full employment was unprecedented and wrong . He did it to help the rich and corporations mostly , the small tax cuts for everyone else was a short term benefit but had been negative long term )! You Warming up to a Trump run ? Good lord man . He will not regain the supporters he lost . He is not being seen as more capable now . He can’t win . Biden has been good legislatively and smart voters aren’t drowning in some kind of mess , and won’t think we need Trump back to fix it .

Pipe dream scenario you lay out here . Trump can’t successful avoid slews of bankruptcy’s and multiple failure in his businesses , lawsuits out the ying Yang but is smooth as butter running the global economy ? ?. Why isn’t he back to his businesses now after being ousted from office instead of collecting money from dumb supporters instead ? Because he wants to serve the public again ? Even you don’t believe that ? Or May be you do . You have a bit of cultish sensibilities .
Damn after reading this I need a double shot of whiskey.

Remember when he said he will deliver a "beautiful healthcare plan" in two weeek? Infrastructure week? LOL
or when he said "I am the best negotiator in the World, and I will get Mexico to build and pay for the wall, and it will be easy. Elect me as your President and I will show you how easy it will be."

And now, exactly what we predicted would happen is happening: we are paying billions for the invasion at the border, and we are also paying with ten of thousands of drug deaths in addition to the billions of dollars.

But you do stupid.