A Rumor I have heard...

PanthaBrotha4

Antione Smith maybe having second thoughts on his choice of FSU, via some SFLA coaches in the football fraternity. I have no idea how valid it is, and it may not be at all, but just something to keep an eye out for. People thought he was the best RB to come out of Fla. in the past 5 years, so obviously its a huge deal! I will keep yall posted....

i dont think he is leaving, but its a rumor going around with the SFLA coaches who still maybe bitter about him leaving the south part of florida for the FSU....

PB4, or others, can antone smith be released from his letter of intent or, if he really wanted to leave FSU, would he have to transfer and sit out a year.

If i was a FSU fan, i wouldn't be too worried, i doubt that he would leave FSU after signing with them, and even if he did leave, CJ Spiller, a high 4 star - possible 5 star runningback, would be an almost certain verbal to FSU if antone smith was no longer there.

btw, any news on the cj spiller recruiting saga, he might be turned away from UF b/c the gators are said the be the top choice for mon williams (#2 back outta texas) and demarco murray (one of the top 5 backs in the nation,) who i personally like better than CJ, after comparing their films.