A question for Facebook users?

MoeDude

LIVE FREE OR DIE!
Have you noticed all the posts asking out of four pictures which is a no for you or which is a yes for you. And what is your favorite destination etc. There seems to be a lot of personal innocent looking questions being asked. What do you think they are up to with all this data grab? I don't trust Big Tech any more and I'm curious what they are up too with this latest data grab. Like I said the questions look innocent enough but they are accumulating a lot of information with these prompts.

What do you think they are up to?

It's been suggested they're compiling possible answers to answer security questions when they hack your various accounts. I don't know, but it seems possible. There are so many of them that are just mundane, and folks are happy to overshare.

It's been suggested they're compiling possible answers to answer security questions when they hack your various accounts. I don't know, but it seems possible. There are so many of them that are just mundane, and folks are happy to overshare.
I do agree with this. I do think some of it is being done by hackers to get hints on possible passwords. There just seem to be an influx of it lately and I think Zuckerberg is a creeper and I'm wondering what he's up to.

Haven’t seen this but could be an innocent thing or could be a data grab. Cambridge Analytica had some fun, innocent looking quiz which is how they got the data of all the users they did

I have not seen this at all. Are they in posts that appear on your newsfeed? Something that occurs upon login?

I use a fictitious name on FB... Dont post any personal pics obviously.
Why anyone would put person information on FB is beyond me. From the start it never made sense to me... but hey useful idiots gonna idiot.

I use a fictitious name on FB... Dont post any personal pics obviously.
Why anyone would put person information on FB is beyond me. From the start it never made sense to me... but hey useful idiots gonna idiot.
Why anyone would live their life with this much paranoia is beyond me.

what is your stripper name?

The street you grew up on added to your mothers maiden name.

Not suspicious at all...

Not suspicious at all...
leaf blower spinning GIF

Yes its senseless. Some random picture isnt going to harm you.

Why bother being on there if you need a fictional name? Stalker?
Its not senseless... Some random picture is not going to harm you.. WOW are you naive..
You are either this dumb or you are trolling me...

Its not senseless... Some random picture is not going to harm you.. WOW are you naive..
You are either this dumb or you are trolling me...
You are trolling me.

Why bother coming up with a fictional name to go on Facebook...just dont go on Facebook ?‍♂️

You are trolling me.

Why bother coming up with a fictional name to go on Facebook...just dont go on Facebook ?‍♂️
Trolling you how? I stated I dont use my real name on FB... this wasn’t a reply to anyone’s post.. you replied to me because why? Continue to post everything and anything on FB.. I dont care..

Not suspicious at all...
Yeah if that’s the question this makes me think hackers are behind it... those are the security questions for many password resets

LOL---

The street I grew up on was Cherry Ave.
Our pet dog was 'Bubbles"

Run with that.

:>---

SALT

Why anyone would live their life with this much paranoia is beyond me.
I could tell you a long version about how such paranoia saved me some trouble but I'll shorten it.

I make up the information to security questions. Had my complete identity stolen about 6 months ago. The only thing that prevented them from getting into several places was my fake answers. It was someone who knew who I was obviously and was attempting to get some of the Covid PPP money through my bank. Paranoia doesn't cost, it pays!