700 WLW Mike McConnell

The only statistic that matters is votes. The states (inlcuding GOP run states certified them) and Biden has more votes by a HUGE margin and more EC votes by a comfortable margin.

Yea, vote dumps,water main breaks,ballot boxes left on street corners, no signature verification, stopping vote counts. The list goes on traitor
QaNon/Alt Right conspiracy theories....you need to do better. You also could file an election fraud case maybe the 80th one will win.

Listened to Yappi favorite conservative radio guy....a voice of reason....thoughts on Liz Cheney and the BIG LIE...

Available on his podcast @ 20:00 (Hint: he thinks the Big Lie is embarrassing for the GOP and our country)

The big lie is that Trump led an insurrection.

He basically says you have to be an idiot to believe the BIG Lie...makes fun of Rudy and the Kraken and trump and his BS.

Basically says the GOP is batchit crazy and going down a path to crazytown. Listen to the Pod of his show (Start at 20:00)
So hes exposed himself as an establishment lackey, cool.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Time Magazine admitted to the fraud. Time is a leftist rag so no excuse for them being “Q” Conspiracy apologists.

Do you agree that if their is fraud you need to prove it and litigate it in a court of law? This was done. No fraud was discovered and definitely nothing to change the election outcome. Even the trump (faux) lawyers said to judges in legal docs we did not find fraud as they held press conferences outside saying the fraud is massive. There is not even agreement on the right as to what fraud occurred, how and why.

Do you agree the election was not that close?

Do you agree the AZ audit is a farce?
It wasnt litigated because the courts punted...that's the problem.

Do you have proof? Can you be specific? Where is the fraud? What state? Was it Dominion? The Chinese? Hugo Chavez? Hunter Bidens laptop? Dr Seuss?
4934614.jpg

A. We had a once in a generation pandemic.
B. Many of the voting restrictions are things that have been in place for years
C. Many of the key states are run by GOP SoS (like Georgia)
D. The most blatant fraud is the actual President of the US and his staff calling GOP SoS to pressure them to find the votes. It is on tape.
E. Many of the arbiters including Trumps own DOJ and Trump appointed judges firmly said there is no fraud.
F. This is dangerous...now we have a president and a party that have thrown doubt into elections (trump said the 2016 election had fraud before and after the election) and is lying about the results which is causing violence and unrest.
H. The GOP is on record in multiple interviews, documents and think tank power points admitting the restrictions are targeted toward certain segments. I honestly think they may have gone too far and may face a lash back by their own voters in places like AZ and FL.

The BottomLine: Trump lost and Biden is President. Act like someone who cares about the country and the constitution and admit defeat. Unlike every president before him trump cannot do that beacause he is a little, flawed man. So here we are.
We had a virus with a 99% survival rate and mild to no symptoms in the majority of cases. The rest is hype.

Its rich you want to talk about sowing doubt in elections. In 2016 it was Russia stole the election (demanded recounts in multiple states) in 2020 Dems tried to overthrow a House election.

Bottom line we do care about the country and Constitution which is why we dont take these shenanigans lightly.

Because the movement is trying to destroy our democracy/representative republic. It is a facist movement that people are against.
The fascists are the people rigging the election or those complaining about the rigging ?

It wasnt litigated because the courts punted...that's the problem.
Because there was no legitimate legal claim. The lawyers themselves told the judge in court they do not have proof but think it is there....they could not lie to the courts like they lie to the public and the conspiracy networks (OANN/Newsmax)

Completely disagree. McConnell carefully chooses his subjects so focuses on caller friendly issues and avoid topics that upset his callers. Great example is little discussion on Trump over the past 5 years. Very little discussion of Jan 6th. When he does go into it he gets a lash back from customers. Same with Scott SLoan on the Vax. first caller calls in with a YouTube conspiracy theory about menstruation and infertility, second caller calls in and says the vaccine was developed by the CIA to track citizens. It is a clownshow....
I have a former customer who grew up with Sloan and ironically, now lives near him. Said he's a card carrying lefty.

Professes his support for legalized prostitution (should earn him at least one additional listener from here ;) ) and justifies that position by insisting that there is no connection between sex trafficking and prostitution.

Swing and a miss on both being conservative. :ROFLMAO:

I listen to Mike on a daily basis, and have since the 90's. I even tried to listen to him on his little vacation to Chicago several years back.

Mike McConnell is the poster boy of what is wrong with American today. He is incredibly intelligent, reads, has a ton of common sense and understands how things SHOULD work. He is exactly the type of person who SHOULD be in politics and in a leadership position at either the state or national level. But our country does not back a person like McConnell because he doesn't toe a party line. He tells it like it is.

We have politicians today who say what they need to say to get elected. A great example is our current governor Mike DeWine. He will say and do anything to remain in office.
I'm a big fan of Mike McConnell. I have to think he has some very spirited debates with the news room at WLW.

So a 70 something guy like yourself with all the crumbs of wisdom accumulated still believes the BIG LIE ? The election was stolen right? Any comment on the content ?
I was laughing at the comment that McConnell was a conservatives favorite radio guy. I listen to him if I'm in the car in the morning and he does raise interesting questions but he's not a favorite and he's been challenged a lot about his "Conservative" viewpoints. But you and Happy go ahead and paint the picture anyway you want, it's part of the etertainment on Yappi watching you two TDSers.

Do you agree that if their is fraud you need to prove it and litigate it in a court of law? This was done. No fraud was discovered and definitely nothing to change the election outcome. Even the trump (faux) lawyers said to judges in legal docs we did not find fraud as they held press conferences outside saying the fraud is massive. There is not even agreement on the right as to what fraud occurred, how and why.

Do you agree the election was not that close?

Do you agree the AZ audit is a farce?
nope, nope and nope.....

I listen to Mike on a daily basis, and have since the 90's. I even tried to listen to him on his little vacation to Chicago several years back.

Mike McConnell is the poster boy of what is wrong with American today. He is incredibly intelligent, reads, has a ton of common sense and understands how things SHOULD work. He is exactly the type of person who SHOULD be in politics and in a leadership position at either the state or national level. But our country does not back a person like McConnell because he doesn't toe a party line. He tells it like it is.

We have politicians today who say what they need to say to get elected. A great example is our current governor Mike DeWine. He will say and do anything to remain in office.
I'm a big fan of Mike McConnell. I have to think he has some very spirited debates with the news room at WLW.
the news room at wlw........ LOL!!!!

the news room at wlw........ LOL!!!!
I honestly stopped listing to WLW at the top and bottom of each hour because of the sensationalistic journalism the push. During the pandemic, if you watched the national news regularly, you had no way but to be depressed. It was death and sickness numbers around the clock. Instead of reporting on the numbers of people that SURVIVED, it was the deaths daily. The average person has no idea how many people die in their city/ state/ country on a daily basis. 2.8 MILLION people die in America per year. That's 233,000 per month. When we get to the end of this, we'll go back and subtract those who had two or more co-morbities with Covid, not of Covid and we're going to know this wasn't all it was cracked up to be. As sad as this is, the left really pushed last year for the upheaval partly to get Trump out of office. I truly believe that.

I honestly stopped listing to WLW at the top and bottom of each hour because of the sensationalistic journalism the push. During the pandemic, if you watched the national news regularly, you had no way but to be depressed. It was death and sickness numbers around the clock. Instead of reporting on the numbers of people that SURVIVED, it was the deaths daily. The average person has no idea how many people die in their city/ state/ country on a daily basis. 2.8 MILLION people die in America per year. That's 233,000 per month. When we get to the end of this, we'll go back and subtract those who had two or more co-morbities with Covid, not of Covid and we're going to know this wasn't all it was cracked up to be. As sad as this is, the left really pushed last year for the upheaval partly to get Trump out of office. I truly believe that.
This is my point...the news is the news....when it conflicts with the listeners bubble they get upset. Many of the WLW users are consumers of ALT RIGHT propaganda info on TV and social media and are becoming increasingly detached from reality. They think the election was stolen by Hugo Chavez and the Chinese Flu was manufactured in a Chinese lab by Bill Gates. It is becoming entertaining just to listen to the craziness the hosts have to deal with from their caller.

This is my point...the news is the news....when it conflicts with the listeners bubble they get upset. Many of the WLW users are consumers of ALT RIGHT propaganda info on TV and social media and are becoming increasingly detached from reality. They think the election was stolen by Hugo Chavez and the Chinese Flu was manufactured in a Chinese lab by Bill Gates. It is becoming entertaining just to listen to the craziness the hosts have to deal with from their caller.
images.jpeg-5.jpg

While I do agree to a point, I also would say the ALT LEFT is the same. Although they follow Zero news, listen to music and all they hear is how bad their lives are and how unfair America is. The Corona virus did originate in China. It was not manufactured, but the Chinese government did the world a disservice by allowing the virus to spread around the world and basically putting their heads in the sand.
I don't call it entertaining to listen to people who have little idea what's going on to just spout off.
This all said, McConnell really needs to be back in the 9-12 slot or 12-3 and taking callers for 3 hours. He's the best. I can take Willie in small doees, i don't listen to Sloan.
McConnell is not right or left, he's in the middle and professes alot of common sense ideals. He comes off as a little arrogant and impatient on the radio, but if you follow his thoughts, he's generally spot on.