3 Players to build around fo future

Omar

If you wanted to build a Dynasty for the near future, which 3 players in Baseball do you build your team around? For me it’s:

Trout
Blake Snell
Correa

This isn’t exact but try to keep salary within reason

If you wanted to build a Dynasty for the near future, which 3 players in Baseball do you build your team around? For me it’s:

Trout
Blake Snell
Correa

This isn’t exact but try to keep salary within reason

Nick Senzel
Tatis Jr
Vlad Jr

3 exceptionally talented hitting prospects. All with at least 6 years of control left and cheap as they come.

Any budget would have room to add around these guys.

BTW your 3 guys have contracts totalling nearly half a billion dollars. Is that "keeping it within reason"?

Nick Senzel
Tatis Jr
Vlad Jr

3 exceptionally talented hitting prospects. All with at least 6 years of control left and cheap as they come.

Any budget would have room to add around these guys.

BTW your 3 guys have contracts totalling nearly half a billion dollars. Is that "keeping it within reason"?

Correa makes 5 mm per Yr, Snell makes 10 mm, obviously Trout skews that figure. However, if I had to pick just one guy to start a team with, that’s him. My point was try not to say Harper, Trout, Kershaw, bc no one team could afford all 3 at this point.

1..Mike Trout
2. Carlos Correa
3. Andrew Benintendi
4. Freddie Freeman
5. Javier Baez

Last edited:
How long are we talking? A decade? Trout is still young enough to be good for another 10 years with 6/7 of those being elite.

Trout
Michael Soroka
Vlad Jr.

Senzel and Freeman have already been mentioned so I will omit them. Three possible young guys could be:

O'Neal
Riley
Alfonso

Mercado and Bradley have not been up long enough, but we'll see. Is there a Pirate who could fit this bill?