2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are numbers that are hard to follow up, LOL!

I'd add 6-15 and offer a hearty congrats to anyone who can figure those numbers out.

Last edited:
Last 3 games against the vaunted wing-T Panthers and the total series record.
Well that is correct - however, 6-15 is a win/loss record of Zach Slates in his two years as HC in 2021 and 2022.

Actually, this quasi contest could lead to a fine idea - Tiger football trivia. Throw some good ones out there.

Apparently, MANY do, since you keep talking about your kicker from Coadtal Carolina! JUST SAYIN! If it makes you SOOOOO mad. Why don'tcha try telling your OSU buds the same thing, when they constantly get on the Georgia message boards, to lament about their near misses.

By the by, if you boys have the bad fortune to draw the DAWGS in the 2023. You may wanna tell your hot seat coach to watch out for #30.
Massillon is playing the Georgia Bulldogs this year ? Take your college football talk to the college football board.

1679485697503.jpeg

What job? Anyone know ?

Are they quick enough to set the edge?
One is a returning starter and the other is a D-1 recruit on offense from last year. I’m pretty confident they are both “quick enough”. But most likely the two returning starters from last year will start again this year. Don’t worry, this team will be quick enough and physical enough for the boys from Georgia

Seriously, after all that I've posted this is about making certain that Valdosta officials have this situation under control and what measures we should take as preventatives BEFORE they ever arrive.

I doubt with a game this distant that we will have a student section to monitor and that whoever they can ID as possible problems, that were involved in the shootings or gangs will be incarcerated or not able to travel here.

The security meeting with officers of both departments present, will be informed of what to look out for and asked what recommendations they have, including Massillon football game security assignments for the game.

Other than a few isolated incidents the behavior of Massillon fans has been excellent since I started in 1975 and we had to wear riot helmets because of the situations we were handling.
Bro you sound stupid 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.