2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
He fits the Iowa program better. Iowa is a scrappy 8-5 team with great punting and a lot of tuff mentality from their old Hungarian American coach of the Pittsburgh South Hills, Kirk Ferentz.

Great punting, lol. OSU has the best WR class in the country. Tough to walk on at that position "if" playing time is/was a major consideration, but kinda doubt it.

Great punting, lol. OSU has the best WR class in the country. Tough to walk on at that position "if" playing time is/was a major consideration, but kinda doubt it.
Iowa punting is as amazing as Iowa loose meat sammiches (look it up) and the yearly corn crop of Hawkeye Country. Iowa is like the Marlington of the Big 10.

1674241551122.png

Attachments

• 1674241509762.png
    1674241509762.png
    186.8 KB · Views: 53
This is a continuation of the 2022 thread updated for the 2023 season.

This thread will be for the Massillon fans and those that are genuinely interested in the Tigers in a positive way.

For those that want to cause disruptions or troll Massillon, they will be blocked from posting in this thread. Please do not start a second Massillon thread as these blocks are for single threads only.

If someone is causing problems, do not engage with those posts. Simply report it. I'm not on 24 hours a day (sometimes it feels like it), so give me a little time to get to it.
The only person I've ever met from Massillon seemed like a HECK of a guy! As he was gracious enough to accompany me to Paul Brown Stadium, for a tour of the premises. TOO bad he has since gone to see his maker and will probably not be in attendance for this groundbreaking event.

Status
Not open for further replies.