2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Tiger Town 🧡🖤🤍🐅
1698405286774.gif

What does this mean 🫣

Right. I would rather be unpredictable all season but that’s not happening. We just better have a different plan against Hoban than last year if we end up playing them
You don't have to worry about Hoban for 2 reasons. 1 they will be knocked out before you play them and 2 with Tim Tyrrell on the sidelines if you do play he will be the best thing you have going for you.

You’re trolling at this point. You’re the only person on earth who thinks he’s a bad coach
He is not bad. He just isn't elite. Moore,Lombardo, Elder all better imo. I do think those coaches teams jump offsides every game multiple times , have a ton of penalties every game Play undisciplined football regularly. And these things happen every game and have been going on the last 5 years. Yes he wins a lot because he has great great talent and yes he has brought in that talent. I give him credit for that. Look I am a fan and of course if want Hoban to win, I went to school there when they were barely a 500 winning program. I am always disappointed when they lose but if they lose but if they lose because another is better or outplayed them I can live with that and I will be the 1st to congratulate the other team.My beef is when the team loses due to poor coaching that is what is disappointing to me.

He is not bad. He just isn't elite. Moore,Lombardo, Elder all better imo. I do think those coaches teams jump offsides every game multiple times , have a ton of penalties every game Play undisciplined football regularly. And these things happen every game and have been going on the last 5 years. Yes he wins a lot because he has great great talent and yes he has brought in that talent. I give him credit for that. Look I am a fan and of course if want Hoban to win, I went to school there when they were barely a 500 winning program. I am always disappointed when they lose but if they lose but if they lose because another is better or outplayed them I can live with that and I will be the 1st to congratulate the other team.My beef is when the team loses due to poor coaching that is what is disappointing to me.
Just for fun.......my predictions on who we will beat on our road to the title....
#1 Central Crossing #2 Westerville South, #3 Lake #4 Green #5 Winton Woods #6 Hoban...

What is yours?

What is Moore, Lombardo and Elders record combined against Tyrrell ???

Just for fun.......my predictions on who we will beat on our road to the title....
#1 Central Crossing #2 Westerville South, #3 Lake #4 Green #5 Winton Woods #6 Hoban...

What is yours?
I agree on the first 4 and hope that is how the first 4 go. The last 2 are completely up in the air I think.

What is Moore, Lombardo and Elders record combined against Tyrrell ???
Not sure. I know Tyrell has had the better talent each time he has won against them. It's like saying who is better Ryan Day or Luke Fickell. Ah Ryan Day has much better talent than Luke Fickell had at Cincinnati or has at Wisconsin. Not an apples to apples comparison. Also I admit I'm somewhat a prisoner of the moment. I am upset about the loss last week to Eds in which case I felt Tyrells coaching, in game decisions cost Hoban the game. I know in the big picture it means nothing as far as how the season plays out. I just feel bad for the kids who played their hearts out. I guess we have to wait and see how it all plays out. For all any of us know Massillon and Hoban neither one may win it all. Maybe it is Avon or someone else. You never know. Like they say that is why you play the games. I remember in the 1980's not sure the year Moeller and Princeton were undefeated through the regular season. All year long it was debated back and forth who was better and who would win. Well the week they were going to meet Both teams lost Moeller to Centerville and Princeton to Beavercreek. Something like that can happen to Hoban, Massillon or Avon.

The first 2 games will not be close at all. Those teams will have a hard time moving the ball and scoring. We will win by 35 or more both weeks. Just a confidence feel I have. At this time of the year you don’t over look anyone. I just feel being at home with our defense it’s going to be extremely tough on whoever shows up on the other side

The first 2 games will not be close at all. Those teams will have a hard time moving the ball and scoring. We will win by 35 or more both weeks. Just a confidence feel I have. At this time of the year you don’t over look anyone. I just feel being at home with our defense it’s going to be extremely tough on whoever shows up on the other side
Yes the first 2 games should have running clocks. Then the real playoffs will begin !!

I think a regional final game, if we get that far, against Green would be an enticing match-up.

Rumors are that their qb may be able to come.back if they advance far enough, plus, they do the exact thing that we struggle with.

They run that quick short passing game. 3 step drop, or no drop sometimes, and get the ball out of the qb's hand before our rush van get to him. That, coupled with our desire to give a big cushion on receivers, could cause us some issues. It did against Fitch for a while.

I think a regional final game, if we get that far, against Green would be an enticing match-up.

Rumors are that their qb may be able to come.back if they advance far enough, plus, they do the exact thing that we struggle with.

They run that quick short passing game. 3 step drop, or no drop sometimes, and get the ball out of the qb's hand before our rush van get to him. That, coupled with our desire to give a big cushion on receivers, could cause us some issues. It did against Fitch for a while.
In my opinion we would have to change that up. I think we would game plan differently for that, at least I’d hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.