2023 Boro Fan Almanac

dillon tech pinned him, thanks
Dillon is my guy, great athlete and wrestler..... My son was lucky enough to secure a single TD on him at holiday last year lol.
But in all fairness to Beric he was bummed up to 113 when they wrestled. But it was a dominant performance from DC

Blaze majored him I believe at super 32 his freshman year.
right. i’m just saying we can sit and compare scores all we want just because johnny beats jimmy and jimmy beat jeremy doesn’t mean johnny is better than jeremy anyone in wrestling knows that

Dillon is my guy, great athlete and wrestler..... My son was lucky enough to secure a single TD on him at holiday last year lol.
But in all fairness to Beric he was bummed up to 113 when they wrestled. But it was a dominant performance from DC
DC is great. Just got off the phone with you a bit ago 😉

• Borofan can strangle you with a cordless phone.
  • Borofan doesn’t wear a watch. He decides what time it is.
  • Borofan can kill your imaginary friends.
  • Borofan can hear sign language.
  • Borofan knows Victoria’s secret.
  • It takes Borofan 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
  • Bigfoot claims he once saw Borofan.
  • Borofan once ate at Taco Bell and didn’t get diarrhea…

Last edited:
  • Borofan Victoria’s secret.
When he was in school, the teacher raised her hand when she wanted to speak to Borofan

Borofan has a bear rug, the bear is not dead, it's just afraid to move

Yes, anonymity can sometimes provide a safe and comfortable space for people to express their thoughts and feelings without fear of being judged or discriminated against. It's important to remember that everyone has the right to their own opinions and perspectives, and that open and respectful communication can lead to productive discussions and positive outcomes. Lmao.

not a chance? 😂😂😂😂😂 2 weeks you’ll be referring to him as mr 3 time
I feel there is less than a 1% chance that Campbell would major Blaze. That is actually kind of a ridiculous thought, honestly. I said earlier in the thread that there is a path for Campbell to beat Blaze on the mat, however it was the more unlikely scenario. Now we are getting into Campbell majoring Blaze? Now its getting absurd. I'm taking Blaze every time, but I admit there is a path to victory for Campbell somewhere in there.

I know OSU may need a 125 in 1-2 years. Mutual interest with Campbell? Does he project to be maybe a 133-141 in college?
He's so tall and long (5'8 -5'9ish). My guess is that he'd fill out in a college room, 133 or 141.

Last edited:
Columbus newspaper coverage is almost zero from what i see. No one gets a newspaper any longer and you must subscribe to see anything Columbus Dispatch (which i do not subscribe). Its all twitter and FB now. Yappi and Borofan are my go to sources.
Pre- internet, Cincinnati was on it with daily results, weekly top 10 weight class list and team rankings. I blame it on the Lakota school district splitting.

• Borofan knows Victoria’s secret.
damn or danm....( Bigfoot....)

Just for reference…

I was told Williams (D2 165) and Crawford (D1 215) were out before my report, but it seems both will be wrestling at sectionals. Williams was Top 10ish and Crawford was Top 15ish. Both have missed quite some time, so conditioning could be a factor.

Last edited:
Duvall (Rootstown) is at 150 for the Rovers in the Rootstown sectional. Not sure if he won a wrestle off with Youngblood or what but I talked to him last week and did not think he would be competing in sectionals.

Last edited:
Duvall (Rootstown is at 150 for the Rovers in the Rootstown sectional. Not sure if he won a wrestle off with Youngblood or what but I talked to him last week and did not think he would be competing in sectionals.
Same. When I asked about the 144 situation (I had Wise and Duvall ranked as a duo all season), I heard Duvall's season was likely over. After his late season run last year, I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it out again.