2022 WOAC

The league games this week are pretty straight forward and will likely be blowouts. I don't know anything about Clermont Northeastern, anyone have any info on them? It seems like that game for TVS could be the closest game this week for conference teams. It definitely will help TVS and their playoff chances to get a win in this game.
Clermont Northeastern plays in a very weak conference. Decent larger schools (Massie, Western Brown, New Richmond) but the smaller schools are not real good.

Clermont Northeastern plays in a very weak conference. Decent larger schools (Massie, Western Brown, New Richmond) but the smaller schools are not real good.
I don't think they are in Western Brown's league. And they don't play them this year.

BTW has anyone seen Western Browns QB1 this year ? Novak kid is #3 All Time Career Passing Yards. Fun to watch!

I don't think they are in Western Brown's league. And they don't play them this year.

BTW has anyone seen Western Browns QB1 this year ? Novak kid is #3 All Time Career Passing Yards. Fun to watch!
They are in the same league, just different sides of it, the SBAAC. That Novak kid is legit, I’d be shocked if he doesn’t go and play somewhere big after he graduates.

this week I’m saying
PS Vs Arcanum 42-6
TV vs Dixie 99-0
Trail vs MV 42-14
South vs CNE 35-20
Ansonia Vs North 42-0

I believe the conference splits into divisions because there are so many schools…kind of like the SWBL

Got you. I wasn't sure. When I look at the SBAAC, it looks like it's already split into 2 divisions for football..
They have been split for a while. CNE plays on the small side with a crossover game with Batavia. The small school side of that league is pretty bad year in and year out.

I keep hearing something happened to a TCN player during their game last night? Anybody have any info on that?

Arrows Blank Trojans

The Arcanum Trojans hosted the Preble Shawnee Arrows this past Friday night for their Homecoming game. The Arrows would end up as Homecoming spoilers as they shutout the Trojans 33-0 on their home turf. This ended a tough stretch of 3 games in a row where Arcanum had to play teams at the top...

Summary and pics at Chris Tilton Sports

Games for week 9...

Preble Shawnee at Ansonia
Arcanum at Dixie
TVS at National Trail
Miss Valley at TCN
Blanchester at Tri-Village

Preble Shawnee at Ansonia Ansonia This one could go either way. Giving Ansonia homefield advantage.
Arcanum at Dixie Arcanum
TVS at National Trail Trail
Miss Valley at TCN North
Blanchester at Tri-Village TV

More competitive games this week.

The Preble Shawnee at Ansonia game is definitely the game of the week. The winner of that game will likely have a share of the league title. Fantastic 50 has Ansonia by 14, and I feel like the game will be much closer than that.

Preble Shawnee at Ansonia
Arcanum
at Dixie
TVS at National Trail
Miss Valley at TCN
Blanchester at Tri-Village

We might have one of the more competitive weeks in the WOAC, especially score wise. PS/Ansonia should be a very good game. I'm expecting National Trail to beat TVS, but I also think the Panthers can score some points, maybe they keep that game interesting. MV/TCN are very comparable teams. Then Blanchester and TV should be a battle of two playoff caliber teams.

Pretty quiet this week. I thought there’d be more chatter with the Ansonia/Preble Shawnee game.

Ansonia has shown to not be the best in Pass Defense. Can the freshman have success?

Pretty quiet this week. I thought there’d be more chatter with the Ansonia/Preble Shawnee game.

Ansonia has shown to not be the best in Pass Defense. Can the freshman have success?
I think it’s gonna be a good game, probably back and forth, not sure who I’m thinking will win. Morton has looked rather impressive let alone for a freshman. I’m not super familiar with the Pass Defense for Ansonia but from your statement that seems like a matchup Shawnee should exploit. How’s Shawnee D matchup against Ansonia ?

I was looking at last years stats today. Shawnee ran all over them last year. Morton is growing week to week. This will be a tough challenge. I personally would use 2 QB this week to throw them off. Doran is a beast with the ball in his hands. I’m looking forward to it Friday night

I think it’s gonna be a good game, probably back and forth, not sure who I’m thinking will win. Morton has looked rather impressive let alone for a freshman. I’m not super familiar with the Pass Defense for Ansonia but from your statement that seems like a matchup Shawnee should exploit. How’s Shawnee D matchup against Ansonia ?
IMO, Ansonia is really good at their ground and pound. They don’t do a ton of fancy things; just power run right at you. I know Shawnee lost one of their bigger guys earlier in the season, so that stinks for them. Ansonia is very disciplined; snap down in unison and go. Shawnee needs to be big, strong, and tough up front or Ansonia will make it a long night for them like they’ve done to others.

IMO, Ansonia is really good at their ground and pound. They don’t do a ton of fancy things; just power run right at you. I know Shawnee lost one of their bigger guys earlier in the season, so that stinks for them. Ansonia is very disciplined; snap down in unison and go. Shawnee needs to be big, strong, and tough up front or Ansonia will make it a long night for them like they’ve done to others.
I agree with this. I believe Preble Shawnee will have the talent and potential to get the win tomorrow night, but it's hard to pick against Ansonia for the reasons you mentioned. After seeing both teams play, Ansonia definitely looked like the better team. With that said, I know Shawnee is finally getting healthy and the Freshman QB will only get better. This one will be a good one.

Preble Shawnee at Ansonia 35-14
Arcanum at Dixie 49-6
TVS at National Trail 35-14
Miss Valley at TCN 28-6
Blanchester at Tri-Village 35-28