2022 VASJ Vikings Football: Official Thread

Actually I’m being pragmatic. I truly don’t believe in this age of declining Catholic education this many schools are needed by the diocese. Given that in Lake and Geauga Counties there are only two catholic schools and one is relatively close to eastern Cuyahoga county, it just makes geographical sense to keep Lake open but close VASJ. Also keep in mind the conditions of the VASJ building, it’s a no brainer.
You are so bitter that you got closed out. It clouds your judgement. You can do better.

Actually I’m being pragmatic. I truly don’t believe in this age of declining Catholic education this many schools are needed by the diocese. Given that in Lake and Geauga Counties there are only two catholic schools and one is relatively close to eastern Cuyahoga county, it just makes geographical sense to keep Lake open but close VASJ. Also keep in mind the conditions of the VASJ building, it’s a no brainer.
It is too late for Fake Catholic is closing.

It is so welcoming to see that lchsman has chimed into the discussion. I understand that your school is dropping the Cougar moniker and replacing it with some symbol from the show Hogan's Heroes. Some things never change over there on 306 and Bellflower.
hogans heroes hogan GIF

Please be advised, please keep discussion at least civil and on topic. We do not need to have this thread shutdown due to constant banter.
Sorry C’Town, but like always the clown show of your fanbase viking4life just can’t help himself. First it was Massillon, now it‘s LC. Look at his comments the past 2 days. He’s unhinged. I said nothing and all of a sudden he calls me out and starts his usual rant about LC. He’s losing it. It’s unfortunate all your vasj threads end up like this. Feel sorry for good people like yourself when you have people like this representing the fan base. Can anybody here imagine having a civilized conversation with this clown?

Just win baby

It is too late for Fake Catholic is closing.
Interesting for a school that is closing the expansion project that is underway for business and entrepreneurship programs. Also the corporate and business partnerships with internships that they have unveiled in last year. Doesn’t sound like a school that is closing to me. It sounds to me more like rebranding. I can’t say the same for VASJ except that they are rebranding as a voucher school for transfers.

Interesting for a school that is closing the expansion project that is underway for business and entrepreneurship programs. Also the corporate and business partnerships with internships that they have unveiled in last year. Doesn’t sound like a school that is closing to me. It sounds to me more like rebranding. I can’t say the same for VASJ except that they are rebranding as a voucher school for transfers.
Three Stooges Dancing GIF
Lets celebrate your new found importance.

Let's try this without any childish trolling - any feedback on how the Vikings are looking (e.g., from 7 x 7, etc.)?

sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate
I’d just like to hear about any impact transfers they may have gotten.
You just like to hear yourself talk. No real connection to any school we can see. Master troll. Embarrassment to yourself and your Mom's basement.

It's a no brainer that the city of Willoughby is intellectually poorer with you taking up residence there. ( If that's even true) Dumpster fire. We will assume you have a big cactus firmly in your colon that VASJ placed there. Or a disgruntled Lake fan boy.
Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

You just like to hear yourself talk. No real connection to any school we can see. Master troll. Embarrassment to yourself and your Mom's basement.
It has heating in the winter and a full bathroom. I get three square meals a day and my video game system works really well on my new 28 inch tv. I don’t see an issue here.

Sorry C’Town, but like always the clown show of your fanbase viking4life just can’t help himself. First it was Massillon, now it‘s LC. Look at his comments the past 2 days. He’s unhinged. I said nothing and all of a sudden he calls me out and starts his usual rant about LC. He’s losing it. It’s unfortunate all your vasj threads end up like this. Feel sorry for good people like yourself when you have people like this representing the fan base. Can anybody here imagine having a civilized conversation with this clown?

Just win baby
Welcome, 3rd Reich Catholic man. You got called out because you piled on with your boy fbroxgoof. How is the garage sale? Did you get some good vittles?

Last edited:
Welcome, 3rd Reich Catholic man. You got called out because you piled on with your boy fbroxgoof. How is the garage sale? Did you get some good vittles?
The clown show has returned with his usual exhausting garage sale garbage. It’s July of 2022 and we are less than 4 weeks until the season starts. You have no home stadium, a practice field full of needles and trash, and no air conditioning. Lastly, you are now the smallest school in all of Division III and in one of the toughest regions in the state of Ohio. All thanks to Saint Rotsky and his cheating. Yes, things are looking great at the Viking Village.

When will vasj win their first ever state championship in football? You are always talking crap about Massillon football and you have nothing.

Let's try this without any childish trolling - any feedback on how the Vikings are looking (e.g., from 7 x 7, etc.)?
Unfortunately, that’s not possible with the fan base as you can see by the responses since your post. As you have probably already noticed, the couple good people on here from vasj have vanished because of the trolls. These two definitely have no inside connections so unfortunately until C’Town216 returns, it will be a lot of this and no talk of substance.

Good luck to the Vikings this season.

I THOUGHT IF I READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS THEAD I'D GET SOME INFORMATION REGARDING
VASJ'S TEAM, PLAYER TALENT, STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES. I SEE THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.
Yes, unfortunately the clown show of the vasj fanbase has none of that information. They are here to just bash other schools. Good people like C’Town 216 and others who always brought substance to the conversation have vanished because of these buffoons.

Yes, I give up.

Best of luck and wishing healthy seasons to all teams this season.
You have been away for many years. You did not here the 3rd Reich administrators rejoicing and proclaiming from the highest mountain that JOES was closing. That was about 10-12 years ago. Fast forward to the present time and we now have more students than the Reich. We are thriving and you want to side up to LC. You need to check yourself. It is true that JOES is not the same school that WE attended. It is also true that it is the same. You can decide if you are a VIKING or FAKE. LC is closing so learn to live with it.

It is too late for your theory for LC is closing.

You have been away for many years. You did not here the 3rd Reich administrators rejoicing and proclaiming from the highest mountain that JOES was closing. That was about 10-12 years ago. Fast forward to the present time and we now have more students than the Reich. We are thriving and you want to side up to LC. You need to check yourself. It is true that JOES is not the same school that WE attended. It is also true that it is the same. You can decide if you are a VIKING or FAKE. LC is closing so learn to live with it.
Side up with LC? vasj is thriving? Check yourself? Decide if you are a Viking or Fake? The guy just asked a question about how vasj will look this season and you go bonkers. How is he siding with LC? You are unhinged and have mental issues. This is not a war you weirdo.

As usual Viking fans, no substance and trash talk. The Village must be proud of this loon!

It is too late for your theory for LC is closing.
You need to get some new material. It’s getting old. The funny things is your school, St. Joseph, is CLOSED and never coming back!

Has there been any additional discussions about vasj merging with Cleveland Central Catholic? CCC has a beautiful stadium and much nicer campus.

Side up with LC? vasj is thriving? Check yourself? Decide if you are a Viking or Fake? The guy just asked a question about how vasj will look this season and you go bonkers. How is he siding with LC? You are unhinged and have mental issues. This is not a war you weirdo.

As usual Viking fans, no substance and trash talk. The Village must be proud of this loon!
Face reality you fool. JOES is flourishing and the Reich is floundering into liquidation.

According to a recent VASJ graduate's parents, there are a lot of parents and teachers that are not happy with the current "culture change." I did see a large number of open positions for VASJ on the diocese website earlier this summer.