2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

You would think but Bethel needs a culture change where football is concerned.

They are getting that with the new coach and the other coaches coming from Wayne. There is an excitement at Bethel with the changes and personally I am expecting transfers from Wayne. First thing they need to do at Bethel is change the design of that Helmet, has to be one of the ugliest in the state. I will have to make a decision of either continuing my season tickets at Wayne or to follow and support Bethel.

Milton better hope baseball improves. Not sure about track. Typically they are good in that. Baseball has been a struggle at MU.

1649778492570.png
Medina is green and yellow Bees. I like the honeycomb stripe.

Milton better hope baseball improves. Not sure about track. Typically they are good in that. Baseball has been a struggle at MU.
At the end of the day, MU is still a small school. Their studs just dont usually play baseball recently for whatever reason. When your small, just do not have enough numbers to overcome that. It is weird. Their youth baseball seems vibrant. Always hosting large tourneys.

They are getting that with the new coach and the other coaches coming from Wayne. There is an excitement at Bethel with the changes and personally I am expecting transfers from Wayne. First thing they need to do at Bethel is change the design of that Helmet, has to be one of the ugliest in the state. I will have to make a decision of either continuing my season tickets at Wayne or to follow and support Bethel.
If they get the good wayne assistants Bethel will get good very quickly.

They are officially green and white through the OHSAA. I think they use yellow as an accent color, but some teams use black also.
Yeah and Milton is Red and White. I've seen more black every year. But it looks good. Miami East has stuck with Blue and White. Covington has added red as a third color for decades.

The league has 3 first-time head coaches this year: Kash at Lehman, Hayden at TC, Cokes at Bethel.

Which has the best shot for success in year one?

There is talent in the hallways of Bethel. The right guy will unleash what is there and I think Cokes will bring some Wayne kids with him.
Lehman and TC will be works in progress. But being privates will help with talent.
Who is the dean of TRC Football, currently? Pearce?

There is talent in the hallways of Bethel. The right guy will unleash what is there and I think Cokes will bring some Wayne kids with him.
Lehman and TC will be works in progress. But being privates will help with talent.
Who is the dean of TRC Football, currently? Pearce?
Bob Smith at Northridge has been there awhile i believe