2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

Tread lightly lol....easy tough guy. Or is that a threat like your good buddy made against the governor of Ohio that got him fired. I'm sure that's somebody else's fault too.
Tough guy??? Not sure why I deserved that. I was just standing up for a buddy. I am very passive and non confrontational. I am a lover not a fighter. If you would like to meet at a local watering hole and have a few beers (I will buy) I am sure I can make time and discuss this further..I was defending Hubbard and you wanna make it personal .. I am offended. Let’s meet up so you can apologize.

Tough guy??? Not sure why I deserved that. I was just standing up for a buddy. I am very passive and non confrontational. I am a lover not a fighter. If you would like to meet at a local watering hole and have a few beers (I will buy) I am sure I can make time and discuss this further..I was defending Hubbard and you wanna make it personal .. I am offended. Let’s meet up so you can apologize.
Is that invitation open to anyone that offends you and apologizes? Asking for several friends.

Madison needs to get it together. Could see some programs being down for short periods of time. Seems like all we care about is teachers having guns.:confused:

i saw New Miami play Greenon in 2018 and those boys outplayed what i expected them too. they were well coached and ran their system very well. needed to improve discipline a bit. very scrappy team who got the most out of the talent they had.
New Miami was well coached under Hubbard, these comments about him are just a few of the parents that are apart of the problem with drama at Madison. At least Pendleton puts his name on here and doesn’t hide it. Him and His wife are always stirring the pot. They had a hatred for Edgewood because their kids weren’t good enough to play the positions they wanted them to so they screamed discrimination and ran out to Madison. They must have got a little uptight when a few of the Edgewood kids started transferring to Madison when Hubbard got the job. Madison was a Bad program when he took over out there and the parents puts him through hell because of their personal beef with the administration. PNDLTN mentions police having to be called at the board meeting but what he fails to mention is that it was because players were upset that they dismissed their coach, it had nothing to do with any actions made by Coach Hubbard.

New Miami was well coached under Hubbard, these comments about him are just a few of the parents that are apart of the problem with drama at Madison. At least Pendleton puts his name on here and doesn’t hide it. Him and His wife are always stirring the pot. They had a hatred for Edgewood because their kids weren’t good enough to play the positions they wanted them to so they screamed discrimination and ran out to Madison. They must have got a little uptight when a few of the Edgewood kids started transferring to Madison when Hubbard got the job. Madison was a Bad program when he took over out there and the parents puts him through hell because of their personal beef with the administration. PNDLTN mentions police having to be called at the board meeting but what he fails to mention is that it was because players were upset that they dismissed their coach, it had nothing to do with any actions made by Coach Hubbard.
I could be wrong but wasn't Madison one season removed from the best team in program history when Hubbard took over? I don't know Hubbard personally, but I know several people who do and most of them thought that Madison was a bad match for his personality and his coaching style. Not that he was a bad person or coach, just that his way wasn't necessarily going to fly with the Madison way. I am familiar with both communities and they couldn't be more different and what works in the village isn't always going to work with the kids and parents from West Middletown. Part of the buy-in with Poff was he was one of their own and anybody who knows anything about Madison knows its a tight knit community that will quickly turn on folks they view as "outsiders".

I could be wrong but wasn't Madison one season removed from the best team in program history when Hubbard took over? I don't know Hubbard personally, but I know several people who do and most of them thought that Madison was a bad match for his personality and his coaching style. Not that he was a bad person or coach, just that his way wasn't necessarily going to fly with the Madison way. I am familiar with both communities and they couldn't be more different and what works in the village isn't always going to work with the kids and parents from West Middletown. Part of the buy-in with Poff was he was one of their own and anybody who knows anything about Madison knows its a tight knit community that will quickly turn on folks they view as "outsiders".
The Madison class with the all state talent was two years graduated when Hubbard got there. The community was not willing to allow their players to be coached hard. That is it, that is all.

Just go over to the Madison social media sights and you can see it for yourself. They don't see it, but it is certainly the parents fault. If you post an opposing opinion or try to get them to gain some self awareness, they will just put you on blast and then delete and block you. They are years of culture change away from success if ever in football.

Probably because your comment made you sound like a 🤡🤡.

The Madison class with the all state talent was two years graduated when Hubbard got there. The community was not willing to allow their players to be coached hard. That is it, that is all.

Just go over to the Madison social media sights and you can see it for yourself. They don't see it, but it is certainly the parents fault. If you post an opposing opinion or try to get them to gain some self awareness, they will just put you on blast and then delete and block you. They are years of culture change away from success if ever in football.
Pretty much what I was alluding to. I wasn't blasting Hubbard, just saying it wasn't good fit.

Parents definitely to blame, starting with the ones on the coaching staff, including Hubbard.

Heard Madison is looking for new head coach?
Just heard this myself. I heard Poff may be coming back, but A LOT of the talented players for Madison have have said they're not playing next year. Hopefully they have a change of heart, because if they don't, I'm not sure how they would even be able to field a team next year with how low the numbers were already. Pretty sad.

If kids aren’t willing to put the work in the off-season it don’t matter what coach you get. Talent comes and goes but kids gotta want to get in the weight room and improve everyday.

Just heard this myself. I heard Poff may be coming back, but A LOT of the talented players for Madison have have said they're not playing next year. Hopefully they have a change of heart, because if they don't, I'm not sure how they would even be able to field a team next year with how low the numbers were already. Pretty sad.
I think it’s official. Poff will be coaching Madison in 23.

I think it’s official. Poff will be coaching Madison in 23.
With a twist from what I was just told. Ricky Davis will be a part of the staff & be the OC. It'll be interesting to see if they can get enough of the kids to actually come out and play, and to see what type of offense they actually run. Davis ran a hybrid spread/wing-t, while Poff is hardcore wing-t.

With a twist from what I was just told. Ricky Davis will be a part of the staff & be the OC. It'll be interesting to see if they can get enough of the kids to actually come out and play, and to see what type of offense they actually run. Davis ran a hybrid spread/wing-t, while Poff is hardcore wing-t.
Interesting. Wasnt Ricky calling plays for Waynesville? I thought I heard that. Maybe they can make it work this time around.