2015 - 6-5 *
2016 - 8-3 *
2017 - 7-3
2018 - 0-10
2019 - 1-9
2020 - 4-6 * Covid Year
2021 - 6-6 *
2022 - 2-5
Need to remember who they played the league was a much different place Carlisle had preble Shawnee, Dixie, Milton, Northridge, Madison and Waynesville. All on their side of the league. Those teams 12-17 were playing a much easier schedule and the teams they lost to were Franklin, valley view, Eaton, Brookville. Games that are now league games. Carlisle is a great community and deserves to win Im personally not sure if they can.

Milton wasn’t easy for Carlisle. Neither was Waynesville. Carlisle is going through cycles like every small school.
No that schedule wasn't easy but it was competitive now Carlisle is going to struggle with this new schedule even on their up years and there bad years are going to be really bad.

Need to remember who they played the league was a much different place Carlisle had preble Shawnee, Dixie, Milton, Northridge, Madison and Waynesville. All on their side of the league. Those teams 12-17 were playing a much easier schedule and the teams they lost to were Franklin, valley view, Eaton, Brookville. Games that are now league games. Carlisle is a great community and deserves to win Im personally not sure if they can.
Ridiculous. Regurgitated a post already dismissed for lack of actual SWBL knowledge. Carlisle always competed and preformed well except for most of the 90’s and the last 5 years, the Program needs an overhaul. The SWBL I grew up competing in VV, Carlisle , Bellbrook, Brookville oakwood NR ps we had 1 conference through the 80s Carlisle was great program winning I believe league in 80 84 maybe 86 or 87 and 88 or 89 and completed the years in between. A handful of kids separate us Brookville and Carlisle. The league hasn’t change our division is basically the old SWBL. Like a poster said earlier they had a couple playoff qualifying teams in the early 2000s and from about 2007 till about 2017 nobody looked forward or past them. From 12-17 odd how you pick those years but Carlisle was 1-1 against us 3-1 vs eaton and 0-1vs the best Brookville team in 30 years also that’s between when Jewell burned out and brown a complete new coach took over and went to back to back playoffs. When jewel was there they always started the season with bigger schools including Franklin before the joined the league and Washington courthouse Cincinnati Christian when they was on top. So whatever is broken is directly related to the program now. The points you made are off and incorrect

Last edited:
Ridiculous. Regurgitated a post already dismissed for lack of actual SWBL knowledge. Carlisle always competed and preformed well except for most of the 90’s and the last 5 years, the Program needs an overhaul. The SWBL I grew up competing in VV, Carlisle , Bellbrook, Brookville oakwood NR ps we had 1 conference through the 80s Carlisle was great program winning I believe league in 80 84 maybe 86 or 87 and 88 or 89 and completed the years in between. A handful of kids separate us Brookville and Carlisle. The league hasn’t change our division is basically the old SWBL. Like a poster said earlier they had a couple playoff qualifying teams in the early 2000s and from about 2007 till about 2017 nobody looked forward or past them. From 12-17 odd how you pick those years but Carlisle was 1-1 against us 3-1 vs eaton and 0-1vs the best Brookville team in 30 years also that’s between when Jewell burned out and brown a complete new coach took over and went to back to back playoffs. When jewel was there they always started the season with bigger schools including Franklin before the joined the league and Washington courthouse Cincinnati Christian when they was on top. So whatever is broken is directly related to the program now. The points you made are off and incorrect
Actually knowledge. Carlisle joins in 1975
75-80 - 0 SWBL
80-90 - 1 SWBL (84) 2 playoffs 80,84
90-00 - 0 SWBL

2001 SWBL split into two division.

00-10 - 3 SWBL 3 playoffs (01,04,09)
10-20 - 4 SWBL (10,12,13,16) 3 playoffs (10,15,16)
2021 Dixie,MU,PS,NR all leave the league all from Carlisle's side of the league.
20-23 - 0 SWBL 2 playoffs (3) if you count COVID year.

Say what you want about what ever reasons you give but those are the numbers. Yes Jewell was an amazing coach and had those kids ready to play every Friday. Brown took a really good team over and ran them into the ground. Clod took over an 0-10 team and trust me I get his offense is boring to watch but you can't argue with the fact that he has turned the program back on the right track. So in the last 48 years Carlisle has won 8 league titles 7 out of 8 coming after the league split into two division.

Actually knowledge. Carlisle joins in 1975
75-80 - 0 SWBL
80-90 - 1 SWBL (84) 2 playoffs 80,84
90-00 - 0 SWBL

2001 SWBL split into two division.

00-10 - 3 SWBL 3 playoffs (01,04,09)
10-20 - 4 SWBL (10,12,13,16) 3 playoffs (10,15,16)
2021 Dixie,MU,PS,NR all leave the league all from Carlisle's side of the league.
20-23 - 0 SWBL 2 playoffs (3) if you count COVID year.

Say what you want about what ever reasons you give but those are the numbers. Yes Jewell was an amazing coach and had those kids ready to play every Friday. Brown took a really good team over and ran them into the ground. Clod took over an 0-10 team and trust me I get his offense is boring to watch but you can't argue with the fact that he has turned the program back on the right track. So in the last 48 years Carlisle has won 8 league titles 7 out of 8 coming after the league split into two division.
Absolutely everybody on here but three or four posters is in agreement even the Carlisle guys that clod had not done anything and he’s on the fast track to exactly where he came it the worst record in the league. There’s very few Coach’s in Carlisle history that rivals what he’s done in the league in regards to statistically the worst. 8-18 and falling fast

Absolutely everybody on here but three or four posters is in agreement even the Carlisle guys that clod had not done anything and he’s on the fast track to exactly where he came it the worst record in the league. There’s very few Coach’s in Carlisle history that rivals what he’s done in the league in regards to statistically the worst. 8-18 and falling fast
8-18 in the league and 15-28 Total so that tells you Carlisle needs out of this league.

8-18 in the league and 15-28 Total so that tells you Carlisle needs out of this league.
Ridiculous. I knew that was your angle, because this coach cant win here move. give me a break. You can travel anywhere and find garbage teams. What that means is time for a new coach.

Last edited:
I remember when the SWBL was Trotwood Madison , Brookville, Northmont, Northridge, Oakwood, West Carrollton, Tipp City, Vandalia Butler, Milton Union, Eaton.