2022 NCAA Pick'Em

It is my high honor and distinct privilege to introduce Joe Daugherty as the winner of the 2022 NCAA Penguin Award

View attachment 27800
That’s a phony ! My name isn’t on it. Last year’s recipients name was on it.. I feel cheated ?
Ironically Coach Dan (Congratulations BTW on your win this year) was second to last in 2021.
2022 was a rough year! Next year I’m NOT paying BD for the algorithm he sold me this year. I should have just paid the bribe like some do.... ?

That’s a phony ! My name isn’t on it. Last year’s recipients name was on it.. I feel cheated ?
Ironically Coach Dan (Congratulations BTW on your win this year) was second to last in 2021.
2022 was a rough year! Next year I’m NOT paying BD for the algorithm he sold me this year. I should have just paid the bribe like some do.... ?
Supply chain issues due to Covid have delayed shipping and engraving on pure medal gold trophies. You will be contacted in the near future with the delivery date.
Translation: later today/tonight when I’m done visiting grandkids and I remember how to do it!

Last edited:
It is my high honor and distinct privilege to introduce Joe Daugherty as a winner of the 2022 Penguin Award! Congratulations Joe!

4B5FDA0E-CC6F-4B39-8CDC-9788DB4AA86E.jpeg

Note: I put in a call to my close friend Elon Musk to help with engraving and shipping… and he stepped up big time!

Last edited:
It is my high honor and distinct privilege to introduce Joe Daugherty as a winner of the 2022 Penguin Award! Congratulations Joe!

View attachment 27815
Thank you Pope! I worked extremely hard this year at it. I would like to thank my family for allowing me the time spent reviewing the athletes and picking my team, BD for putting the contest together and all the contestants for not laughing to hard at my miserable failure. ?

Thank you Pope! I worked extremely hard this year at it. I would like to thank my family for allowing me the time spent reviewing the athletes and picking my team, BD for putting the contest together and all the contestants for not laughing to hard at my miserable failure. ?
Spoken like a true champion! You sir, are a great role model for our youth!

Thanks for doing this bud! Always fun and appreciated!
now to the not so early tOSU lineup for next yr…and wait til Hunter gets healthy point projection. Lol

I’ll post this on MP’s ncaa thread as well….

I want so badly to hate PSU due to their dominance over the past decade, but most of their kids are so classy when being interviewed after matches, it makes it difficult to hate them!

Last edited:
I’ll post this on MP’s ncaa thread as well….

I want so badly to hate PSU due to their dominance over the past decade, but most of their kids are so classy when being interviewed after matches, it makes it difficult to hate them!
I have to agree 100%! We have all seen Blue Chip recruits look at PSU, some go, some don’t. I truly believe Coach Sanderson looks at the athletes character and decides wether or not he wants them on his team , more so then the athletes wrestling abilities. JMO

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm more upset I stopped at the bar and forgot to submit my team or that even if I remembered it would have been .5 pts off a 3rd top 5 finish lol