2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your statement that Moore definitely treated it as a “get as many kids reps as possible” rather than try to get the “starters” into some rhythm together. Because there are only two scrimmages AND we start the season with Moe I would’ve tried to get my starters (especially the O line) some more reps together against a quality opponent.
Do you think the Moe game is a “must win” ? Honest question not trying to be a dck, believe it or not LOL.

Dude , stay out my PM with your ignorant messages . Last time I’m gone ask ..leave me alone sir !!! Who cares you sit n section4 . You still have to leave ????
You continue to reply with your chest puffed out.
Keep your negative garbage out of the locker room.

Personally I think Massillon will win 8 games if lucky 9.This is just me but we either Beat Moeller and Loose to Ed’s or loose to both

8-2?
9-1?

You continue to reply with your chest puffed out.
Keep your negative garbage out of the locker room.
I haven’t said anything negative, my opinion is my opinion. Most of the responses since the scrimmage been about the o line and discipline . By the way saying Moore’s name , is that not throwing a coach under ?‍♂️ F off and stay out my PM .. I’m married

Again, varsity has 9 games this year.

7-2 is most realistic.

9-0 isn't impossible. Moeller and Ed's are probably better than us sure, but not astronomically better. Limit mistakes and we have a shot.

Do you think the Moe game is a “must win” ? Honest question not trying to be a dck, believe it or not LOL.
Well McKinley is the only “must win” during the regular season every year. But I’d sure like to beat Moe. Why schedule teams like Moe, PC, Ed’s, Mentor in week 1 if you’re going to treat the beginning of the season as warmup games?? Doesn’t make sense to me to schedule guaranteed losses.

I think this is the biggest disconnect between our opinions. I want the team to be ready to beat Moe next week whereas you’re approaching it with the more long term viewpoint.

Well McKinley is the only “must win” during the regular season every year. But I’d sure like to beat Moe. Why schedule teams like Moe, PC, Ed’s, Mentor in week 1 if you’re going to treat the beginning of the season as warmup games?? Doesn’t make sense to me to schedule guaranteed losses.

I think this is the biggest disconnect between our opinions. I want the team to be ready to beat Moe next week whereas you’re approaching it with the more long term viewpoint.
I’m sure that Coach Moore and his staff have confidence in the Tigers going into the Moeller game and throughout the season. As you know, some sources throughout the state rank Moeller and St. Edward as the best teams in Ohio, regardless of division. I believe the Tigers are up for the challenge. I’m sure you would agree.?

I’m sure that Coach Moore and his staff have confidence in the Tigers going into the Moeller game and throughout the season. As you know, some sources throughout the state rank Moeller and St. Edward as the best teams in Ohio, regardless of division. I believe the Tigers are up for the challenge. I’m sure you would agree.?
I love Moe and Ed’s on the schedule. BUT as we’ve discussed all offseason it is imperative for this team to be healthy down the stretch. With a young QB and inexperienced line coming into this year I wish Moe wasn’t the opener. I’m worried that Jalen and the RBs will be taking heavy hits from the blitzing Moe defense and I don’t think the O line is ready to pick up the blitzes at a high enough level.

I love Moe and Ed’s on the schedule. BUT as we’ve discussed all offseason it is imperative for this team to be healthy down the stretch. With a young QB and inexperienced line coming into this year I wish Moe wasn’t the opener. I’m worried that Jalen and the RBs will be taking heavy hits from the blitzing Moe defense and I don’t think the O line is ready to pick up the blitzes at a high enough level.
We can agree that maybe our opener could be a lesser opponent. However, our team, especially under Coach Moore, are used to playing in big games. As you know, teams will get better by playing more formidable opponents during the season.

I haven’t said anything negative, my opinion is my opinion. Most of the responses since the scrimmage been about the o line and discipline . By the way saying Moore’s name , is that not throwing a coach under ?‍♂️ F off and stay out my PM .. I’m married
Funny how you say one thing in pm and another out on the forum. Go away kid

Not sure what all this Oline talk is about, I even have a Perry troll who messages me, (although....he also thinks averaging 5 yards a carry isn't, "moving the ball on the ground.") Lol, some people just aren't that smart. Anyway, is this the best line we've ever had? Nope, can they be good? Yep. Remember in the scrimmage, they didn't really play together too much....a lot of subbing in and out. They only thing that worries me with the oline is depth. Remember also, as the season rolls on, some of these soph's and juniors will get better, they'll get stronger, something g will click and they'll get smarter, technique will get better. Stay healthy. Also, Wiltrell didn't carry the ball a lot during the scrimmage but he was getting his so that oline must have been doing something.

Not sure what all this Oline talk is about, I even have a Perry troll who messages me, (although....he also thinks averaging 5 yards a carry isn't, "moving the ball on the ground.") Lol, some people just aren't that smart. Anyway, is this the best line we've ever had? Nope, can they be good? Yep. Remember in the scrimmage, they didn't really play together too much....a lot of subbing in and out. They only thing that worries me with the oline is depth. Remember also, as the season rolls on, some of these soph's and juniors will get better, they'll get stronger, something g will click and they'll get smarter, technique will get better. Stay healthy. Also, Wiltrell didn't carry the ball a lot during the scrimmage but he was getting his so that oline must have been doing something.
?

I trust Nate Moore as a head coach, I’m thrilled Alex Wood is back. I think Slaughter can be better than Aiden Longwell if he puts in the time and stays healthy. I trust Craig McConnel’s and Spencer Leno’s defense. I trust that John Mazur will develop another strong O-line. I trust the way Dan Studer prepares this young men all offseason. I trust Wiltrell Hartson and Marcus Moore to lead the team. It’s going to be a great season.

Not sure what's with the eye roll, what did I say that you disagree with? I mean last year we rushed for almost 3000 yards and averaged 5.6 ypc (done mostly without our starting RB) and we return 2 regular starters (Snodgrass and Mercurio) and 2 who started at times but played a lot (Moore and Sirgo).
Needs a trip to the Mayo Clinic…. Ya know what I mean.

I can’t believe the haters like No Sense and MacWhad haven’t commented on the misuse of stipend money in the athletic department from the team out West. I guess they don’t get the big news

As of now looks to be a main rotation of 7 with only Moore and Mecurio being SR’s. Probably some growing pains early on but players obviously get better as the season goes on and yes hopefully we can keep the injury bug away for the most part this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.