2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when Thayer and McConnell are projected to get drafted? At least I hope they both get drafted.

Thayer will be, he's kind of all over the boards though, anywhere from rnd 3 to 7, I think round 3-5 sounds about right probably closer to round 5, McConnell is unlikely to be drafted, probably gets into a camp though.

As of now ESPN has Thayer as the 11th best OT left on the board.
He'll be a guard in NFL or swing lineman.. Maybe RT if he gets drafted by the right team.. but my money is on guard. My guess is he gets drafted a little lower than most would think making him a good value pick for someone.

Nice landing spot for Mumford. I suspect he fell a little as he's projected to play a position different than what he played at OSU. With his attitude and work ethic he has a chance to catch on. Good luck to a good kid.

Malcom was a great Tiger, one of the many guys who I wish had come up through the current program all four years.

Some reminders

Thursday May 5th:
The Paul David Indoor Facility
6:00 PM
The NEO showcase for HS football players in the classes of '22, '23, '24 & '25. Collegiate athletes in the transfer portal are also eligible to attend.

Friday May 13th
Eagles 190
Massillon Tiger Football Booster Club
Monte Carlo Night: cash bar, silent auction, 50/50 raffle

Thursday May 19th
Massillon Tiger Football Spring Kickoff

Guest speaker: Pat Narduzzi, Head Coach University of Pittsburgh (2021 ACC Champions)

Again, congratulations to Massillon Tigers Thayer Munford and Vinnie McConnell on their NFL opportunities.

Congratulations to Marcus Moore on his commitment to the University of Akron, Ardell Banks on his commitment to the University of Toledo, and several more with offers.

"There IS a lot going on over here."

-JLP

Bro, he's getting terrorized even now from what I hear. Hell, I don't have to hear it. Dumb posts it on Youtube. Never met anyone like that Jim Dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.