2022 Mahoning Valley Scrimmage Schedule

As is tradition You stop at the second whistle

anyways how’d that go
Mooney has a ton of kids but aren't very good at all. Look very young.

Niles is marginally better. Gardener got hurt on first play and was on crutches after. They are running a 3-4 D and do not have the personnel for it. Run defense is bad.

Brookfield looks like they should be all world and talks like it but they are not as good as they think they are. Not nearly as good as I assumed they would be. Not very physical and were gassed after a couple of series. Their pass blocking is very suspect. Physical teams like Ursuline and Garfield will beat them.

Mooney will win 2-3 games in my estimation.
Niles 4-5
Brookfield will have 2-3 losses in reg season but wont have a shot against Moggy or Kirtland in the region.

Niles is marginally better. Gardener got hurt on first play and was on crutches after. They are running a 3-4 D and do not have the personnel for it. Run defense is bad.

Brookfield looks like they should be all world and talks like it but they are not as good as they think they are. Not nearly as good as I assumed they would be. Not very physical and were gassed after a couple of series. Their pass blocking is very suspect. Physical teams like Ursuline and Garfield will beat them.

Niles 4-5
Brookfield will have 2-3 losses in reg season but wont have a shot against Moggy or Kirtland in the region.
Thanks for the insight, going anywhere else to watch?

Niles 4-5
Was the Flowers kid playing for Mooney?

Not sure what number or position he plays. No one really stood out for them. They did have a DT that was giving both teams fits but that was more of both teams lines not being stellar.

Not sure what number or position he plays. No one really stood out for them. They did have a DT that was giving both teams fits but that was more of both teams lines not being stellar.
He is a freshmen. Played for the Youngstown Saints last year in 8th grade. QB, but probably could play any skill position. Very fast, and athletic. Might take him a year or so, because of the youth

He is a freshmen. Played for the Youngstown Saints last year in 8th grade. QB, but probably could play any skill position. Very fast, and athletic. Might take him a year or so, because of the youth
Mooney rotated a few QBs. They all looked serviceable. Their line had trouble with blitzing so they didn't have much time to throw. They did put a nice drive together against Niles though.

Mooney rotated a few QBs. They all looked serviceable. Their line had trouble with blitzing so they didn't have much time to throw. They did put a nice drive together against Niles though.
Kids father was a really good player back in mid 2000s, under McD at WGH. Tyon Flowers

Anyone have info on the scrimmage at Warren Harding? WGH, Canton McKinley, Clev. Heights, and Euclid. Clev. Heights has a top 5 QB in the state

That’s weird is the OBrien kid still there? He was pretty decent at qb

Niles 4-5
Hope the Niles kid is ok.

Brookfield will go 9-1 this year losing to Ursuline. The rest of the schedule is not good. Garfield and Labrae lost some people from last year.

Toughest game is week 1 beyond that there isnt much to test the Warriors. Worst case is 9-1
They could but a disciplined team who is physical and can rush the passer will beat them. Garfield loses a lot but is still that type of team.

Campbell has improved from last year. Could win 4 to 5 games this year. As long as they are disciplined. Coach King has done a good job gaining their respect. Leetonia has a nice RB who finds the hole quick. A nice DE who goes 6'3'...260bs. whose father played at Chaney. I see Leetonia winning the same number as Campbell while they are rebuilding their program. They are a young team. Both teams put on a nice effort.

How did the Nile’s transfer QB look? If Gardner is done they have no shot
He's looked pretty good. Their offense wasn't that bad. It their run D that will cost them games. The staff is insisting on running the 3-4 and they just don't have the studs for it. The NE8 will run all over them. I was shocked at the lack of size and athletes for the Dragons

He's looked pretty good. Their offense wasn't that bad. It their run D that will cost them games. The staff is insisting on running the 3-4 and they just don't have the studs for it. The NE8 will run all over them. I was shocked at the lack of size and athletes for the Dragons
Normally they have a couple that look the part especially at WR. The teams they usually struggle with are teams who can run it well

Campbell has improved from last year. Could win 4 to 5 games this year. As long as they are disciplined. Coach King has done a good job gaining their respect. Leetonia has a nice RB who finds the hole quick. A nice DE who goes 6'3'...260bs. whose father played at Chaney. I see Leetonia winning the same number as Campbell while they are rebuilding their program. They are a young team. Both teams put on a nice effort.

I saw that Hulea is coaching across the bridge now. Great addition to the Devils.
I hope you’re right. Best of luck to Campbell!

Anyone else see anything?

You have been asking about this kid for a long time. I have to say, it’s borderline creepy. Reminds me of the late poster Fly.

You have been asking about this kid for a long time. I have to say, it’s borderline creepy. Reminds me of the late poster Fly.
STHU. Thinking a kid is a good athlete, and looking at the progress is not being creepy. Sorry you have to feel that way, but I'm sorry, but I don't roll like that. What is creepy to me, is you thinking this way

STHU. Thinking a kid is a good athlete, and looking at the progress is not being creepy. Sorry you have to feel that way, but I'm sorry, but I don't roll like that. What is creepy to me, is you thinking this way
Its not "creepy" to be curious about how a kid is doing and progressing.