2022 Football

I heard some kids got in big trouble recently before one of the basketball games. I think the X game, but either way I think they got kicked out of school. Maybe he was one of those kids

Yeah….I thought George was the guy for the next few years.
Can anyone confirm the QB departure from Moeller? If so, what a shame. When are our young ones going to come to the realization that everyday presents new and exciting opportunities that can easily be derailed by their failure to consider the consequences of their actions. It happened during my youth and it continues to this day. Actions have consequences and many young ones have to learn the hard way. Too bad if this is the case here. Who knows what might have been. :( GBM

Many people have told me he's been expelled and he's going to Winton Woods. With all the experience that her received last year nad all the depth we have with this senior class losing him is big. The schedule is brutal next year.

Out of respect for the George family and #7 I do not want to disclose the reason why he was expelled. As a parent if my kid was expelled I wouldn't want someone disclosing that on Yappi. All I can say is that he was expelled for doing something that was against the school code of conduct. I wish him the best and I agree with you that he would have been the guy for the next two years. Maybe a transfer comes in and earns the job? In looking at the JV Roster the soph QB for JV last year was Andrew Robinson 6'3" 165Ibs. Can he win the job? How were the freshmen QB's this past year? Without George this is the only weak link that I see in the depth chart......and it's a big one! GBM!

Anyone know what the 2022 schedule looks like? I know we open at Massillon, 3 GCL South games, St I's, St. Ed's and MLK (Detroit). Anyone know who the other 3 games are (weeks 2 - 4)?

Anyone know what the 2022 schedule looks like? I know we open at Massillon, 3 GCL South games, St I's, St. Ed's and MLK (Detroit). Anyone know who the other 3 games are (weeks 2 - 4)?
Vs Trinity and Vs East Central are 2 of them. Not sure about the final opponent.

Thanks. Glad to see the East Central contract renewed. I knew that it expired after last season. Trinity has come down to earth as a program so that is a good game to have back on the schedule. Looks like a very competitive schedule.

Thanks. Glad to see the East Central contract renewed. I knew that it expired after last season. Trinity has come down to earth as a program so that is a good game to have back on the schedule. Looks like a very competitive schedule.
East Central is completing the home and home. The 2020 matchup was a stand alone game bc of the Covid shortened year. Not sure what happens from 2023 onward.
I believe Trinity is coming here due to their cancellation last year.
Home games appear to be at Norwood again this year; apologies to the opponents.

Trinity Appears to be August 26th.

East Central Appears to be September 2nd.

Elder appears to be on September 30th based on what I put together for Elder.

Hope this helps. I am a little jealous, I always wanted Elder to play East Central.

Thanks. It doesn't look like there are any easy W's on the schedule. Looks like we have a complete schedule with the exception of one game. Glad to see that Norwood let us come back. I had heard a rumor that Norwood wasn't renewing our lease and that we were looking at other venues. Hopefully the Elder game can be played at UC.

I just saw that. Moe website doesn't have the 2022 schedule but here is what I'm seeing from our discussion:
Week 1: Massillon Away
Week 2: Louisville Trinity Home
Week 3: East Central Home
Week 4: Good Counsel (MD) @ Ironton (Ohio vs USA)
Week 5: St. X Away
Week 6: LaSalle Away
Week 7: Elder Home
Week 8: St. Ignatius Away
Week 9: St. Edwards Home
Week 10: Martin Luther King (MI) Home

If this is accurate 5 home games and 5 away games. Tough schedule. GBM!

Trinity is going to be loaded, could be the toughest game on the schedule. They had very few senior starters last season. Good schedule for Moeller that is going to test them over the course of the season. With the new playoff format Moeller is pretty much guaranteed a spot in the playoffs. Even if Moeller were to go 2-8 or worse they would still get into the playoffs. My prediction is Moeller goes 8-2 or 7-3 which is pretty strong considering the schedule.

Trinity is going to be loaded, could be the toughest game on the schedule. They had very few senior starters last season. Good schedule for Moeller that is going to test them over the course of the season. With the new playoff format Moeller is pretty much guaranteed a spot in the playoffs. Even if Moeller were to go 2-8 or worse they would still get into the playoffs. My prediction is Moeller goes 8-2 or 7-3 which is pretty strong considering the schedule.
Might be difficult to achieve 7 or 8 Ws considering the lack of a QB going into camp.

UC just released their full schedule and they appear to be playing at Tulsa on October 1st. So Nippert should be available.

I want to be on record as saying what Moeller did in 2020 was one of the coolest things I have seen in HS football. With all the Covid restrictions they knew more people would be able to watch the game if it was played at Elder than at Moeller.

As an Elder fan, I would prefer Nippert, but undestand it is your home game to locate.

UC just released their full schedule and they appear to be playing at Tulsa on October 1st. So Nippert should be available.

I want to be on record as saying what Moeller did in 2020 was one of the coolest things I have seen in HS football. With all the Covid restrictions they knew more people would be able to watch the game if it was played at Elder than at Moeller.

As an Elder fan, I would prefer Nippert, but undestand it is your home game to locate.
I would suspect Nippert is the goal. Norwood is fine for playing out of town teams, but that’s as far as it goes.