2022 Football Opponent Results

Are we all forgetting that X has been pretty bad this year? I get they are St X and they may win but I definitely consider them an underdog.

Are we all forgetting that X has been pretty bad this year? I get they are St X and they may win but I definitely consider them an underdog.
X may not be a good team, but Fairfield put everything into beating West and since then have lost to Mason 30-7 and trailed 3-7 non-playoff Lakota East in the 4th Qtr 19-13. They're not exactly lighting the world on fire either.

X may not be a good team, but Fairfield put everything into beating West and since then have lost to Mason 30-7 and trailed 3-7 non-playoff Lakota East in the 4th Qtr 19-13. They're not exactly lighting the world on fire either
I guess there's a reason this is an 8/9 game. It's an interesting game for sure.

I guess there's a reason this is an 8/9 game. It's an interesting game for sure.
One of the only interesting ones of the 1st Round it seems. None of the other games are getting much thought. I thought Colerain-Mason could be good, but Mason thumped Colerain 32-6. Springboro-Oak Hills could be interesting, but I don't think OH has enough offense in that one.

I fully expect Moeller and West to turbo clock their games. Princeton may as well. Milford will likely beat West Hi in a closer than the experts expected type of game.