2022 Elder Freshman Football

So an entire game is cherry picking, but a single play is not. Got it.
No, it points out the importance of being balanced in your offense. The ability to stretch the field, helps your Offense run the ball. It’s not rocket science.

The younger Re and Harmeling on the field at the same time will be a problem for Defenses.

I didn’t see Tyrell Scott during football season, but he made the Frosh Bball team. He’s listed at 6-2, 289. I know the Frosh bball team will be bad, but the fact he has the coordination and athletic ability to play bball makes me think he’ll be a very good OL in the future. If he doesn’t grow, he could play RT or G, but if he does grow, he could be an outstanding LT

I didn’t see Tyrell Scott during football season, but he made the Frosh Bball team. He’s listed at 6-2, 289. I know the Frosh bball team will be bad, but the fact he has the coordination and athletic ability to play bball makes me think he’ll be a very good OL in the future. If he doesn’t grow, he could play RT or G, but if he does grow, he could be an outstanding LT

Came from Taft. I think he was injured during the season. He has a bright future at Elder.

I could see it if he also wrestled for the Elder Youth program, but him playing bball at nearly 300 lbs is insane.

Elder has a major talent incoming at QB for the ‘27 class. I know it’s ludicrous to some fans (and I admit it’s a bit weird too), but this kid is already thought of as a Nationally ranked recruit.

Elder has a major talent incoming at QB for the ‘27 class. I know it’s ludicrous to some fans (and I admit it’s a bit weird too), but this kid is already thought of as a Nationally ranked recruit.
I know who he is, coming from the East Side of all places. Guessing he has some connections to Elder. He is really good. He was one of three kids in the League that I thought could start QB at the high school level in a season or two.

Hopefully, this QB situation will cause Coach Ramsey to stick around at least another 4 years.

Emmet Queen from Cov Cath and Kaden Estep from SMOY. One will win the job and one will hit the portal.
Well maybe one can be qb and the other could find another position. No reason to have a really good athlete just holding a clipboard on the sidelines.

JT Miller switched a couple of years ago and played at a all gcl level at corner.

Sean Keller was a great qb and switched to safety when he played.

Emmett’s dad went to Ohio State. They have payed photographers and every recruiting service to show up and tweet all his throws. Karen’s parents have changed schools just to make sure he threw the ball more and was the focal point of the offense. Just check twitter. Neither of these kids played a snap of defense last year. They are QB’s period. Trust me, at least one set of parents had no idea that their boy wasn’t QB1 on the recruiting trail. But in the end, they are 14 year old kids who want to play QB.
They have no heritage love of Elder. Just were told that we throw the ball and we love your son. When one kid doesn’t get all the snaps or love… he gone

Kaden, not the autocorrect Karen, his parents were told, get your kid to Reading every morning and “we” will get him to school and back. Great job by the staff at Sycamore to sell the whatever it takes for Elder. These two kids can flat out throw the ball. Hopefully Elder picks the best kid, because they are going to be great

Emmett’s dad went to Ohio State. They have payed photographers and every recruiting service to show up and tweet all his throws. Karen’s parents have changed schools just to make sure he threw the ball more and was the focal point of the offense. Just check twitter. Neither of these kids played a snap of defense last year. They are QB’s period. Trust me, at least one set of parents had no idea that their boy wasn’t QB1 on the recruiting trail. But in the end, they are 14 year old kids who want to play QB.
They have no heritage love of Elder. Just were told that we throw the ball and we love your son. When one kid doesn’t get all the snaps or love… he gone
And if they’re not at Elder for the right reasons, they will leave or get weeded out. Don’t be such a pvss.

Kaden, not the autocorrect Karen, his parents were told, get your kid to Reading every morning and “we” will get him to school and back. Great job by the staff at Sycamore to sell the whatever it takes for Elder. These two kids can flat out throw the ball. Hopefully Elder picks the best kid, because they are going to be great
You’re going to chastise Elder for shady tactics? Kiss my a**. Im glad your kid isn’t going to be QB.

None of this is shady. Your obviously don’t understand what happened. It’s ok. I don’t hate you. But these kids were told to come be QB1. Both kids had options. You don’t think a kid living in Kentucky wouldn’t want to stay at Cov Cath? Or a kid who lives in South Lebanon wouldn’t want to play for Kings? Something drove these kids to Elder. But calling me out for saying my kid can’t play QB now or isn’t good enough to play QB. That’s a bad look. All I did was provide you with the situation that Elder faces.

Just know that Kaden’s dad went to school with an Elder alum and was told Greg he was promised the job when Ramsey leaves. He sold Elder to the Esteps as he was going to be Kadens coach. The Queen kid was a complete surprise to the family. I am sorry for giving you this insight, I will go back to watching my sons play line for their schools. Sorry again Omar, I humbly submit that I will provide no more insight on this

Emmet Queen from Cov Cath and Kaden Estep from SMOY. One will win the job and one will hit the portal.
Crazy they are getting both. Those are two of the best QB’s I’ve seen in the GCYL in a while. Andriacco at Victory is very good too. He can play just about any position though and excel. Is Queen’s brother the 6th grade RB/DE for Cov Cath?

Last edited:
If they are both that good then they should welcome the competition. I dobut Ramsey or anyone on the staff promised them anything as far as playing time goes

The kid from Victory is a Rivals Athlete. Gets recruited to be a DB/WR. It’s impressive that Elder was able to play both sides to get these kids. It’s a dream scenario, because you get to choose who is better.

The kids won’t freak out about competing. It’s the parents. But I should hedge my comments, after all, I am disgruntled that my sons at Moeller won’t be the QB at Elder