2022 Elder Football

Interesting, but good for him! Wonder what the interest in him is like. He'll have to pack on some serious muscle, but hope he gives it a shot even if it's as a PWO. Can't teach that speed.

He's got elite speed. He's shown improvement as a WR this year. Listed at 6'1". I don't know if this is too late in the game for a senior to get a big time scholarship offer, but PWO can lead to scholarship. With some kids decommitting can open doors for a late comer getting attention.

He's got elite speed. He's shown improvement as a WR this year. Listed at 6'1". I don't know if this is too late in the game for a senior to get a big time scholarship offer, but PWO can lead to scholarship. With some kids decommitting can open doors for a late comer getting attention.
UC is now recruiting as a p5 school, they’re not going to offer an unranked player. He’s likely a PWO.

Congratulations to Oak Hills coach Justin Roden named Southwest Region Division 1 coach of the year with a 5-6 record. 2 Elder players made the first team , Evan James and Samari Freeman. So coach Ramsey got to the final 4 in the region with mediocre talent and a team that most would have been estatic with a 6-4 season. Good job coach.

Congratulations to Oak Hills coach Justin Roden named Southwest Region Division 1 coach of the year with a 5-6 record. 2 Elder players made the first team , Evan James and Samari Freeman. So coach Ramsey got to the final 4 in the region with mediocre talent and a team that most would have been estatic with a 6-4 season. Good job coach.
Better than mediocre. Freeman, James, Re,Voelkerding, Schoster, and Gutenkust should be able to play in college if they choose to do so. Then you have a handful of underclassmen who should play D1 in McKenna, Dugan, Schorsch, and Arnold.

Better than mediocre. Freeman, James, Re,Voelkerding, Schoster, and Gutenkust should be able to play in college if they choose to do so. Then you have a handful of underclassmen who should play D1 in McKenna, Dugan, Schorsch, and Arnold.
I would love to know the process and development of getting some if not all of these guys signed to play college next year if they even want to play. I didnt know that Paff was playing at MSJ which was good to see his continuing to play.

I would love to know the process and development of getting some if not all of these guys signed to play college next year if they even want to play. I didnt know that Paff was playing at MSJ which was good to see his continuing to play.
IDK, but I feel confident all of the players I listed could play at TM or MSJ if they desire to do so.