2022 Division V Poll Voting Discussion (Week 6)

1. Canfield South Range
2. Coldwater
3. Liberty Center
4. Harvest Prep
5. Ironton
6. Perry
7. Elmwood
8. Huron
9. Eastwood
10. Garaway
11. Milton-Union
12. Valley View
13. Cardinal Mooney

1. Coldwater- #LiveLikeBrian

2. South Range- looking scary

3. Ironton- has all those D1 athletes

4. Liberty Center- Have beaten some good teams

5. Elmwood - Northern Buckeye Conference championship game this week

6. Eastwood - see Elmwood

7. Milton Union - good team. Threat to win R20

8. Garaway - definitely not meant to be disrespectful but there's just so many good teams

9. Harvest Prep - could see them giving Ironton or Wheelersburg a game

10. Perry- Kirtland test week

Last edited:
1. Ironton
2. South Range
3. Garfield
4. Coldwater
5. Elmwood
6. Eastwood
7. Harvest Prep
8. Liberty Center
9. Union Local
10. Milton-Union

SR is turning into a more dynamic team than they were last season. Don’t have the bell cow back anymore but they’re dangerous. Especially 11 in the slot

1. Coldwater- #LiveLikeBrian

2. South Range- looking scary

3. Ironton- has all those D1 athletes

4. Liberty Center- Have beaten some good teams

5. Elmwood - Northern Buckeye Conference championship game this week

6. Eastwood - see Elmwood

7. Milton Union - good team. Threat to win R20

8. Garaway - definitely not meant to be disrespectful but there's just so many good teams

9. Harvest Prep - could see them giving Ironton or Wheelersburg a game

10. Perry- Kirtland test week
I'm no genius by any means but I'm guessing at least half these teams don't score 10 points on Garaway's defense. SR as scary as they look took a double reverse pass to to get to 15 last year. all I heard leading to that game was they average like 50 a game and can't be slowed down. The reverse pass was inches from being tipped as well. It's fun to rank teams off good offenses but we may want to consider the Defenses a bit. Right now Garaway is giving up 5 points a game. This is one of the top Defenses in this division. Just curious if anyone has thought about this yet or predicting all this on who they think can score

I'm no genius by any means but I'm guessing at least half these teams don't score 10 points on Garaway's defense. SR as scary as they look took a double reverse pass to to get to 15 last year. all I heard leading to that game was they average like 50 a game and can't be slowed down. The reverse pass was inches from being tipped as well. It's fun to rank teams off good offenses but we may want to consider the Defenses a bit. Right now Garaway is giving up 5 points a game. This is one of the top Defenses in this division. Just curious if anyone has thought about this yet or predicting all this on who they think can score
It’s gonna take a team that can throw it well to loosen up that SR defense, the DL and LBS are stout. The one corner is a liability big time but that’s really it when I seen them a couple times.

barring a couple bug injures the odds on favorites to play for the r17 crown is SR and garaway. I know they arnt close to what they have been but Mooney is going to be one of the toughest 12-16 seed, their schedule will have 2-3 teams that would name the score on 95 percent of D5 teams. Just something to look out for

1. Coldwater
2. Ironton
3. Liberty Center
4. Eastwood
5. South Range
6. Archbold
7. Harvest Prep
8. Garaway
9. Elmwood
10. Perry

I agree that Garaway is stout on defense, they're fast & fly to the ball. But the 5 points per is also a reflection of the offensive capability of the teams played thus far. If they can maintain that level through the playoffs, no one will overlook it & they'll likely be DIV. 5 champs.

SR also ran the ball on like 9 straight plays to kill the game off and ended at the Garaway 10. And Garaway scored 12.

Garaway is really good on defense. Really good. They're in my top 10 for sure. But I don't think having them at #7 or #8 is some sort of big disrespect thing.

For me, it's still Coldwater and Ironton. Maybe Harvest Prep. Maybe Liberty Center. Maybe SR/Garaway. Maybe Eastwood/Elmwood. Maybe MU.

But, right now I'd take whoever survives R18.

I'm reminded of an old saying "a good defensive team typically beats a good offensive team".

Have you seen half of these teams? I bet not. Pretty ignorant post. Garaway hasn’t played a Valley View or a Milton-Union yet. R20 has some very, very good teams. Milton, Valley View, Northeastern, Brookville, Greeneview. My money is on any of those teams to score at will on Garaway.