2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

Great trade. The Jets will use this 2nd round pick in their trade for Lamar getting him out of the AFC North. Browns get better and Ravens get worse. Huge win for the Browns.

5'10", meh
Nothing wrong with a fast WR being 5'10". Tyreke Hill is 5'10".

Having said that Moore is the guy that cost Ole Miss the game against Mississippi State when he scored a TD late and acted like he was a dog pissing on the MSU goal post. That penalty pushed the XP back 15 yards, and they missed, and lost by a point.

He's perfect for the Browns. We're always looking for new ways to lose a game.

Nothing wrong with a fast WR being 5'10". Tyreke Hill is 5'10".

Having said that Moore is the guy that cost Ole Miss the game against Mississippi State when he scored a TD late and acted like he was a dog pissing on the MSU goal post. That penalty pushed the XP back 15 yards, and they missed, and lost by a point.

He's perfect for the Browns. We're always looking for new ways to lose a game.
A proud moment-

I wish I hadn't seen that video, but he'll probably be pals with Watson and let's see what's next...BAM!

Moore + Goodwin = Goodbye Anthony Schwartz.
Best news of the off-season so far - good riddance teflon hands.

Cooper + DPJ + Moore + Goodwin = really solid receiving core. I presume Bell will be #5. With Chubb and Njoku the weapons are there. Need Watson to be 2020 Watson, and lookout...

With the additions of Schwartz and Ventrone to the coaching staff, and the additions to the roster, the only thing…assuming reasonable health/injuries…that can keep the Browns out of the playoffs in 2023 would be if Stefanski is too stubborn to tailor the offense to Watson’s strengths, abilities and preferences. Watson still has the talent. I’m not concerned about that. It’s will Stefanski neuter Watson by forcing him to be Kirk Cousins, or will Stefanski allow Watson the freedom he needs to be the force he has shown to be in the past? It all boils down to Stefanski.

Best news of the off-season so far - good riddance teflon hands.

Cooper + DPJ + Moore + Goodwin = really solid receiving core. I presume Bell will be #5. With Chubb and Njoku the weapons are there. Need Watson to be 2020 Watson, and lookout...
I'd be disappointed if Bell doesn't take reps from Goodwin.

My greatest fear now is that Chubb becomes the most underutilized superstar in the NFL.
I agree … to me the Browns/Chubb did not run the ball effectively out of shot-gun … and I believe they will be in the shot-gun a lot to accommodate Watson … to me the Browns would be smart to run an offense similar to the Eagles

I agree … to me the Browns/Chubb did not run the ball effectively out of shot-gun … and I believe they will be in the shot-gun a lot to accommodate Watson … to me the Browns would be smart to run an offense similar to the Eagles
Analytics see the 4 to 5 yard run as useless. This coupled with Stefanski's need to try to outsmart everyone is going to mean that the best player on the team will not get the carries his talent deserves.

Nothing will come of this case. This is even a more obvious money grab than the previous dubious cases.

Probably…..but maybe not. May just cost a Watson a nominal $$$ amount. Most didn’t think it would cost Watson 11 games last year, but it did.

One thing for sure, Watson won’t be at the facility throwing to wr’s on Monday. I bet Joe Burrow & Kenny Pickett will be working to get better tomorrow.

Probably…..but maybe not. May just cost a Watson a nominal $$$ amount. Most didn’t think it would cost Watson 11 games last year, but it did.

One thing for sure, Watson won’t be at the facility throwing to wr’s on Monday. I bet Joe Burrow & Kenny Pickett will be working to get better tomorrow.
Or maybe Joe is just taking it easy in Miami with the wife. On the other hand, hopefully Pickett is hard at work. He desperately needs it.

NFL rules do not permit organized workouts until April 17, so most likely nobody was throwing to WRs this week.