2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not telling Benedictine people what they need. I’m telling you that you’re embarrassing yourself as you continue to post. Your own fanbase on here is telling you to go away. Not sure why you can’t see that. At least restore the roar just disappeared and quit posting. You should be embarrassed to even still be here with all nonsense you spewed from the first 30 pages on this thread.

You’re the one that needs “advice” as Gibbons was in the State Championship two years ago and announcing the first round pick for the Cleveland Browns in the NFL draft because he received Ohio High School coach of the year award.
You are a Lake fan so that is why I said go talk over there....I don't think many on here care what you have to say? You seem to care so much about Benedictine. You keep bringing up Restore the Roar, do you know him? I don't either so why does it matter if he posts? 4-16 since that appearance

Who was talking about Benedictine? Please follow along with the recent posts
The thread is about Benedictine you bafoon. Why is it that you seem so utterly hostile for no reason? You were hostile towards another school / coach and now hes going to be the Bengals Head man. is this why you are upset?

The thread is about Benedictine you bafoon. Why is it that you seem so utterly hostile for no reason? You were hostile towards another school / coach and now hes going to be the Bengals Head man. is this why you are upset?
I know that. What I'm saying is I was referring to DR 84 saying Tiger Laverde can get any job he wants. I am not being hostile toward anyone, but Ich since he keeps coming to this thread...I don't know who the head man is going to be but best of luck to whoever it is

I know that. What I'm saying is I was referring to DR 84 saying Tiger Laverde can get any job he wants. I am not being hostile toward anyone, but Ich since he keeps coming to this thread...I don't know who the head man is going to be but best of luck to whoever it is
It is all but confirmed, my good man

The guy loses like 2-3 games a decade.Don't know what school wouldn't be impressed by that.

He has done wonders for Kirtland, can't and won't deny that, but coaching there and St X, Moeller, Ed's, Iggy, Massillon, etc is a different animal
Hes winning at a closed enrollment public school.No recruiting,no transfer portal bs,and without very few,if any,blue chip big time college recruits.Might end up being the greatest coach in Ohio football history when its all said and done.Lets see the schools you mentioned try to win that way.

I claim NO title you blow hard. I have been donating my time at the HOC for many years now
Calm down Jake. Don’t need those old postal demons coming out and you end up snapping.

They are just repeating what the great and knowing Findy has said and pushed forever. That you’re the Asst Ad…….and as he would say, period!

Calm down Jake. Don’t need those old postal demons coming out and you end up snapping.

They are just repeating what the great and knowing Findy has said and pushed forever. That you’re the Asst Ad…….and as he would say, period!
Findy also lectured me,that it takes a village to build a good football team.Whatever the hell that means.And your right,I have read on here many times that Fr,Willie is the Asst Ad.

Findy also lectured me,that it takes a village to build a good football team.Whatever the hell that means.And your right,I have read on here many times that Fr,Willie is the Asst Ad.
Not from me. I helped Tony Russ, Chris Lorber , Marty Hyland. Jeff Teringo and now John Carter. I have Volunteered my time and energy to the betterment of the school. I asked for nothing in return . I have stood by and took all negative things said about and I just considered the source. Our school isn't perfect by no means but we continuously compete on the field on the court and ice and mat. If you don't like me for how I support Benedictine that's fine but I will support it and all it stands for till I take my last breath. Amen. Go Bengals #MOB

Maybe all the other “men” in the thread should reveal their identities since they continuously expose one Benedictine poster… who, by the way, isn’t afraid to say who he is.

Maybe all the other “men” in the thread should reveal their identities since they continuously expose one Benedictine poster… who, by the way, isn’t afraid to say who he is.
Hey pal,its a forum for high school football. If anybody is foolish enough to put their real names on here good for them. Why don't they put their address,phone number,and social,and we can all really be impressed.I on the other hand,don't need some nutcase showing up at my door,to bother me or my family,just because I said something he didn't like about high school football.You can follow your suggestion and be the next MAN to reveal yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.