2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polevacik? Really. This would be a big mistake. Not the guy you want at Benedictine. Multiple reasons. Someone said above that Padua wants him out. Thats a huge reason. You want someone who's in demand. Not the other way around. Sorry not a good hire.

Polevacik? Really. This would be a big mistake. Not the guy you want at Benedictine. Multiple reasons. Someone said above that Padua wants him out. Thats a huge reason. You want someone who's in demand. Not the other way around. Sorry not a good hire.
I agree.
Should hire from the deep applicant list. Like Conroy. Mid 20s. No coordinator or head coaching experience. Give him the job.

Do they want him out? Or does he?

What other reasons would you have?

Tiger Laverde? Those 3-4 plays they run at Kirtland won't cut it at a higher level
Guys a great coach.If he applied at any open job,it would be a no brainer.He's beaten some big time teams like Ursuline,and Solon,just off the top of my head,with those 3-4 plays.

Guys a great coach.If he applied at any open job,it would be a no brainer.He's beaten some big time teams like Ursuline,and Solon,just off the top of my head,with those 3-4 plays.
I'm not saying he is or isn't a great coach, but he has been coaching for YEARS and you mentioned Ursuline and Solon as big time wins...if you saw the state finals last year and saw how Versailles played D vs that offense and completely shut them down and Kirtland and no answers but a few half back passes and hoping for the best...he has been great for Kirtland and that program but I'm sorry but he can't pick his school

I agree.
Should hire from the deep applicant list. Like Conroy. Mid 20s. No coordinator or head coaching experience. Give him the job.
Who says the applicant list was deep?I think most of the alumni would prefer a guy with head coaching experience.The guy being mentioned has 11 yrs as a head coach.Don't need another on the job training coach.

This thread is bonkers. Close it already. You guys are now whining about the new hire that has not even been officially announced by the school yet. Sorry Auggie, this thread should’ve been closed a long time ago my friend. If anyone from the Benedictine administration, besides Fr Willie of course, reads this nonsense, they must cringe.

Since when is the world fair?
This thread is bonkers. Close it already. You guys are now whining about the new hire that has not even been officially announced by the school yet. Sorry Auggie, this thread should’ve been closed a long time ago my friend. If anyone from the Benedictine administration, besides Fr Willie of course, reads this nonsense, they must cringe.
Agreed. Let’s get off this silly thread, stop living behind our screens, and go volunteer at the school or something similar. Mr. Ryzner and others are looking for good alumni to help out with various groups/events at the school (mentorship programs for current students, alumni networking, etc.). Let’s step up to the plate.

Go away to Lake Catholic....stop worrying about Benedictine threads and how long they are opened. Your opinion is irrelevant to many of us
You’re the biggest moron on here. Do everyone from Benedictine a favor and go join your buddy restore the roar on the sidelines.

Agreed. Let’s get off this silly thread, stop living behind our screens, and go volunteer at the school or something similar. Mr. Ryzner and others are looking for good alumni to help out with various groups/events at the school (mentorship programs for current students, alumni networking, etc.). Let’s step up to the plate.
Grind for 9, listen to your own people.

I'm not saying he is or isn't a great coach, but he has been coaching for YEARS and you mentioned Ursuline and Solon as big time wins...if you saw the state finals last year and saw how Versailles played D vs that offense and completely shut them down and Kirtland and no answers but a few half back passes and hoping for the best...he has been great for Kirtland and that program but I'm sorry but he can't pick his school
Why are you so vocal on who is and isn't a great coach? Do you think world beaters applied for this position? I can answer you with a simple NO. So much so the school was calling . They were taking initiative. Nobody wanted this job. School is handling this very well for the circumstances they are under, and we have you commenting on who is and is not good enough

Why are you so vocal on who is and isn't a great coach? Do you think world beaters applied for this position? I can answer you with a simple NO. So much so the school was calling . They were taking initiative. Nobody wanted this job. School is handling this very well for the circumstances they are under, and we have you commenting on who is and is not good enough
I'm stating my opinion just like others are stating....I said Tiger has done great things at Kirtland but lets not get carried away saying he can have the pick of the litter

1669130770750.png

Fr Willie posting on my profile instead of doing it here. Interesting tactic

I'm stating my opinion just like others are stating....I said Tiger has done great things at Kirtland but lets not get carried away saying he can have the pick of the litter
Benedictine does not get to pick and choose huge 5 star candidates at this point of the game. I am sorry you think they do. School is being proactive about their situation which I applaud them for

Go talk with Gibbons....he needs advice...stop telling Benedictine people what they need
I’m not telling Benedictine people what they need. I’m telling you that you’re embarrassing yourself as you continue to post. Your own fanbase on here is telling you to go away. Not sure why you can’t see that. At least restore the roar just disappeared and quit posting. You should be embarrassed to even still be here with all nonsense you spewed from the first 30 pages on this thread.

You’re the one that needs “advice” as Gibbons was in the State Championship two years ago and announcing the first round pick for the Cleveland Browns in the NFL draft because he received Ohio High School coach of the year award.

Status
Not open for further replies.