2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use to start it but have not been quite so active on the Benedictine FB thread since things have gone sideways the past few years. Technically anyone can start it but as i have suggested I think it would be best to keep the pre announcement banter on this thread and start the new one when the OFFICIAL announcement for a new Head Coach is made.
Ok well you need to start it up after the coach is hired

Have you heard anything?
Will not be this week as there are things needing to be cleaned up internally on candidate's end. And with Thanksgiving, just from what was shared with me, do not think it'll be this week. Should be a mixed group in regards to the announcement? In the very little I have been told, great head coach with the resume not many HC's in the area have. Now that being said, when I searched the name on Yappi just to learn a little more, there's screen names IN THIS THREAD speaking despairingly about him. So I guess that's why I say its going to be a split decision. I think if you look at 0-10 and who the Bengals could get, this is a home run

Milke Polevacik- current Padua HC
Good dude, good hire.... time to get to work
1669035824785.png

Wonder how Auggie feels about it

1669036062485.png

Or even Grind for 9 for that matter. All in all, new thread should start. Time to clean up the program and the Bengals have their guy. Have a great week everyone and a very Merry Happy Thanksgiving

Would be a phenomenal hire. Polo was the defensive coordinator under Schaefer on the 2015 team. He really wanted the HC job when Schaefer stepped down and the school made a massive mistake hiring Welo instead (I said the same thing at the time). Says a lot about what he thinks of the opportunity if the rumors are true and he still wants the job after being slighted the first time around. I believe he also had at least 2 Benedictine alumni on his staff this past season

Would be a phenomenal hire. Polo was the defensive coordinator under Schaefer on the 2015 team. He really wanted the HC job when Schaefer stepped down and the school made a massive mistake hiring Welo instead (I said the same thing at the time). Says a lot about what he thinks of the opportunity if the rumors are true and he still wants the job after being slighted the first time around. I believe he also had at least 2 Benedictine alumni on his staff this past season
If you believe he was the DC when Schaefer was here, I have some land in Arizona to sell you?

Just curious thoughts on the hire if what I am being told is true. I know at the time you are not sure Coach would be headed to Benne. Curious to what you would think
From what I heard about him Benedictine can do better is all I will say. This is not a knock but I feel there should be better candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.