2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also imagine Gilmour would be able to match and beat whatever the Benedictine brinks truck is.
Sometimes money isn’t everything. It’s very important when it’s your profession. But if Benedictine could come close with a strong offer, possibly “coming home” could out weight the extra money.

Worked some back channels the past few days and I have the list of candidates down to the final few. Very interesting field. Some great names and some up-and-comers.

D8FCB375-5B86-489C-8F88-8CC8F582E0FA.jpeg

"Business decision" in HS football? Someone probably should tell him there are reasons you don't want to phrase it that way
It is business with these kids now. Getting scholarships and lining up NIL deals has become a business. Coach Ginn is very good at it. He’s also an example of how the right hire can make a program great. I’m hoping the Bengals land a coach who can do it. I agree with the others who believe the GA coach is the best man for the job. What about the guy at Lutheran West?

All in or see you
Don't like to lose any of are players.But,it's not like we are losing all-staters ,from a state title team.These guys just went 0-10. Benedictines worst record in 90 years.These guys obviously had no loyalty to the school,and are the type that would never contribute a penny back if they had stayed and graduated.Probably shouldn't have been here in the 1st place.Benny will suffer for the next year or 2,but will be better in the long run without these types of mercenaries.

Don't like to lose any of are players.But,it's not like we are losing all-staters ,from a state title team.These guys just went 0-10. Benedictines worst record in 90 years.These guys obviously had no loyalty to the school,and are the type that would never contribute a penny back if they had stayed and graduated.Probably shouldn't have been here in the 1st place.Benny will suffer for the next year or 2,but will be better in the long run without these types of mercenaries.
Exactly....all in for the school

Status
Not open for further replies.