2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengals NEW navy blue jerseys looking nice, heard they plan on wearing them this week against Brecksville. If the saying "look good, play good" is true, the Bengals should have no issues winning this matchup.

I don’t root against teams. This is for the Bengal posters in this thread. First when they came down to D3 Region 9 we were informed by them that they would dominate are little region. Then when they started losing games it was the strength of their brutal schedule that was the excuse. What will it be now after losses to Buchtel and a very weak Brecksville team? Benedictine would get smoked by 8 to 10 region Nine teams, maybe more than that, without a doubt. Not even close to the top of little Region 9.

Re reading the 41 pages of this thread. A few things jumped out
A heavy focus on all the big time colleges coming in to visit this loaded squad.
a heavy focus on the transfer portal and the players coming in.
a focus on how teams are scared to play the Bengals.
a focus on how other teams can’t beat bad teams. How no team would want to be matched up against the bengals in the playoffs.
This was coach Goodes most loaded team he’s had.
lots of new uniforms to brag about.
Walsh has real bad uniforms.
The team will for sure not got 2-8 and there are bettter odds of St Benedict himself coming back to life before that happens.
This coaching staff is going to have these boys ready.
the strength of schedule is going to get this team ready to handle the lesser completion (Griffs? Bees?)

41 pages of peacocking and chest beating.

throwing teams like holy name under the bus as a bad team.

Fr William calling people idiots?

Sound of Bengal fans. I would love to hear your spin on the state of the program.

Absolutely pathetic season.
Feel bad for these kids. Feel bad for the seniors going to go out 0-10
The kids are playing hard but it all comes down to the coaching.
The whole coaching staff needs to be replaced. Special teams has been terrible all season long, defense I see kids can’t tackle, offense is a joke. No one blocks, QB has no time and is running for his life every play. RB runs timid and has shown nothing. Obviously things are not working. Maybe 🤔 change something up? Get the ball into the hands of the playmakers? Go back to what worked in the Walsh game. The team played well against Walsh, since then has been the worst football I’ve ever seen.

I don’t root against teams. This is for the Bengal posters in this thread. First when they came down to D3 Region 9 we were informed by them that they would dominate are little region. Then when they started losing games it was the strength of their brutal schedule that was the excuse. What will it be now after losses to Buchtel and a very weak Brecksville team? Benedictine would get smoked by 8 to 10 region Nine teams, maybe more than that, without a doubt. Not even close to the top of little Region 9.
I think Benedictine already gave up and quit trying pretty much, had they not given up they would have beat Buchtel and Boardman, and would beat Brecksville. But since they gave up all bets are off. A team that is worse than Buchtel and Brecksville doesn't lose to Walsh Jesuit in double overtime or lose to Cleveland Heights by 1 point.

I think Benedictine already gave up and quit trying pretty much, had they not given up they would have beat Buchtel and Boardman, and would beat Brecksville. But since they gave up all bets are off. A team that is worse than Buchtel and Brecksville doesn't lose to Walsh Jesuit in double overtime or lose to Cleveland Heights by 1 point.
Coaching staffs are responsible for making sure teams don’t get complacent when winning and don’t bag it when losing.
What does this say about Carter Welos successor?

Re reading the 41 pages of this thread. A few things jumped out
A heavy focus on all the big time colleges coming in to visit this loaded squad.
a heavy focus on the transfer portal and the players coming in.
a focus on how teams are scared to play the Bengals.
a focus on how other teams can’t beat bad teams. How no team would want to be matched up against the bengals in the playoffs.
This was coach Goodes most loaded team he’s had.
lots of new uniforms to brag about.
Walsh has real bad uniforms.
The team will for sure not got 2-8 and there are bettter odds of St Benedict himself coming back to life before that happens.
This coaching staff is going to have these boys ready.
the strength of schedule is going to get this team ready to handle the lesser completion (Griffs? Bees?)

41 pages of peacocking and chest beating.

throwing teams like holy name under the bus as a bad team.

Fr William calling people idiots?

Sound of Bengal fans. I would love to hear your spin on the state of the program.
This can be posted. Re-read by the Bengal faithful and they’ll call YOU an idiot and blame YOU for talking about high school athletes like that. The blatant and utter arrogance shown by these outlandish “fans” has made it so so sweet. Father willie the guy ready to jump down anyone’s throat at any time. Auggie belittling people any chance he got. This 0-10 season is so bittersweet for the simple fact it’s embarrassing but maybe we get rid of some of the eyewash “fans” of this program. You’re old and your MOB days are over.

I really thought Brecksville was the game they could win and build on.

I feel bad for the kids and the good fans of Benedictine (not the arrogant ones).

I think the good father finally realizes that his presence on yappi is not helping anything. 0-7 is 0-7 no matter the spin an administrator wants to put on it. It happens, it stinks but what can anyone say?

Good move on his part. Best of luck against Hoban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.