2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bengals only have one winnable game left on the schedule (Brecksville). So barring a most improbable victory over Hoban, and victories over Nordonia and Cathedral Prep as well, the Bengals will not make the playoffs. The Bengals can make the playoffs with only 3 wins, if the wins are Nordonia, Cathedral Prep and Hoban, if one of their 3 wins is Brecksville then they will miss the playoffs.

I don’t get Benedictine. They have 1 point losses against two excellent teams (Walsh and Heights) yet they lose to both Buchtel and Boardman. Did they have injuries or something?

If you guys want a good laugh today, just read the first 5 pages of this thread. These new Benedictine posters came on here talking so much crap, not only about how great Benedictine would be this season, but also talked about former NCL schools claiming they are all afraid of Benedictine.

Fr. Willie - if you truly are the assistant AD, you are not doing your school any service on here.
They talked about dominating little Region 9 😂

I don’t get Benedictine. They have 1 point losses against two excellent teams (Walsh and Heights) yet they lose to both Buchtel and Boardman. Did they have injuries or something?
They probably quit trying or gave up on the season when they realized they would have to beat Hoban to make the playoffs or to not draw Chardon in the first round.

I hadn’t been on Yappi in so long I didn’t even remember login information and had to make a new account because when I got wind of Benedictine being 0-6 I thought I was going to see more talking than this. I recall making a statement last year about the coaching staff and got JUMPED by the usual suspects in here and nowwwww when they’re 0-6 do I see oh it’s the coaching staff. These alums that post on here should be embarrassed of themselves. James X2 is the worst of them and I see he’s been extremely quiet. I know several Benedictine baseball and football alums and none of them act like these bafoons on here. Makes this Monday a little sweeter

The Home Of Champions are going to show the state Friday night why they are one of the top teams in d3. After they take the Bees, who have been running clocked 4x this year, to the wood shed!

According to CalPreps - which does a better job calculating the worth of out of state schools than Drew Pasteur, Benedictine has played the toughest schedule in Division 3 and Chardon has played the second toughest schedule.

Reading all the dumbsheesh in this thread is painful.
And I mean from the beginning to the end.
I could be wrong a lot of these posters are not really Benedictine guys.
I think they just troll the alums or whatever hoping they’ll get into it with them.

I know a lot of Benedictine families and current/former players and even some former coaches too.
Class acts.
There are grumps everywhere I guess.

I’ll continue to root for these kids.
I know they are playing hard and doing all they can.
Bengals win Friday hopefully the kids can enjoy a win.

Reading all the dumbsheesh in this thread is painful.
And I mean from the beginning to the end.
I could be wrong a lot of these posters are not really Benedictine guys.
I think they just troll the alums or whatever hoping they’ll get into it with them.

I know a lot of Benedictine families and current/former players and even some former coaches too.
Class acts.
There are grumps everywhere I guess.

I’ll continue to root for these kids.
I know they are playing hard and doing all they can.
Bengals win Friday hopefully the kids can enjoy a win.
Game is Saturday. Go Bengals!

Fr Willie silent. James Silent. The Findy guy silent. All of the suspects that had everything to say and jump down peoples throat have not a darn thing to say at 0-6.

Fr Willie silent. James Silent. The Findy guy silent. All of the suspects that had everything to say and jump down peoples throat have not a darn thing to say at 0-6.
The Findy guy doesn't jump down throats. When people on here have no clue what their talking about. I educate them. I don't get on people for expressing their opinion about the football team. The only time you hear from me is when people on here get personal. No reason for that. Especially when opinions about the school, members of alumni, friends of Benedictine are bogus. Most people chatting on this blog page have no inside information on anything related to Benedictine. It's a personal vendetta, a dig, or an un-educated guess. If I don't know something for sure. I don't post. I am never guessing.
0-6. The team is having a tough year. No excuses. It's a bad year. The team will bounce back. Diehard fans are what they are. Proud of their team & school. You can't fault people for that. Rivalries are fun. But when people get personal over high school football. It's a little ridiculous. Obviously, you have read my prior posts. At no time am I disrespecting any of you. Hiding behind handles on this web page bring out people's typing bravado.
Ora Et Labora

The Findy guy doesn't jump down throats. When people on here have no clue what their talking about. I educate them. I don't get on people for expressing their opinion about the football team. The only time you hear from me is when people on here get personal. No reason for that. Especially when opinions about the school, members of alumni, friends of Benedictine are bogus. Most people chatting on this blog page have no inside information on anything related to Benedictine. It's a personal vendetta, a dig, or an un-educated guess. If I don't know something for sure. I don't post. I am never guessing.
0-6. The team is having a tough year. No excuses. It's a bad year. The team will bounce back. Diehard fans are what they are. Proud of their team & school. You can't fault people for that. Rivalries are fun. But when people get personal over high school football. It's a little ridiculous. Obviously, you have read my prior posts. At no time am I disrespecting any of you. Hiding behind handles on this web page bring out people's typing bravado.
Ora Et Labora
Go Bengals !

Ora Et Labora
You and others have been arrogant and outright outrageous in what you’ve said on these posts. Grown men babbling on a HIGH SCHOOL football forum. This is all warranted. I wonder where the other usual suspects are posting? Again nothing from the James guy who’s the worst of them all. I agree rivalries are fun but I’d challenge anyone to find a group on here more arrogant than the Bengal “alums”. The James guy after the one game saying he hopes the cops spray people with hickory shampoo? A true MOB would dismiss that man and tell him to get lost

You and others have been arrogant and outright outrageous in what you’ve said on these posts. Grown men babbling on a HIGH SCHOOL football forum. This is all warranted. I wonder where the other usual suspects are posting? Again nothing from the James guy who’s the worst of them all. I agree rivalries are fun but I’d challenge anyone to find a group on here more arrogant than the Bengal “alums”. The James guy after the one game saying he hopes the cops spray people with hickory shampoo? A true MOB would dismiss that man and tell him to get lost
James is a VASJ guy.

Arrogance is better than ignorance. Let's face facts. Give me an example of what I've said that's outrageous? Not sure what you're talking about??? The fact that I don't agree with some of the noise on here and challenge that noise, offends your feelings, well, too bad! Don't publicly slam alumni who are giving their heart & soul to the school. Don't slam Fr Willie who has been a huge help to the school & has been a part of Benedictine for 60 years. Don't slam the administration for doing as much as they can do to make Benedictine a better place. If you have issues with these people. Step up. Meet with them in person to explain your issues. Every school has issues. Every. Unfortunately, the posters on this blog want to openly vent their issue behind their handle.
If you feel that there is a problem & you have an idea of how to get it done, or if you have an issue with how the alumni are investing their time & monies in the school. Go meet with them in person to work out your differences. Don't slam the school on an open blog page. If you're just slamming the school because you troll the Benedictine web pages, then who cares about you. I don't respond to those people. Apparently by your handle you graduated in 2019 from somewhere??? I suggest if it's from Benedictine. Start being a part of the solution. Attend meetings, donate to the school, attend fundraisers, do your part. Thanks for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.