2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall, I believe you said the same thing last year after both scrimmages and then went on to win 6 or 7 in a row and #1 team in the state. How do you know what the plan was today? Did they run the whole offense or defense? I heard the play was up and down, but you can never get a true sense when Spec teams and chains are not involved.
Correct. I did say that. And no one knows what the plan was.

Exactly Glenville scored on the 3rd play. They did barely nothing after that. These other 2 idiots that said we didn't play well are ignorant. Scrimmages are the first REAL contact our guys have had since last year. You don't play to win these Scrimmages you want to get reps for your guys. The coaching staff was satisfied with the way it went. We don't need the approval of Mr BeneBengal or Dwhyte. They know nothing.
Fr Willie …. You are sad.

Exactly Glenville scored on the 3rd play. They did barely nothing after that. These other 2 idiots that said we didn't play well are ignorant. Scrimmages are the first REAL contact our guys have had since last year. You don't play to win these Scrimmages you want to get reps for your guys. The coaching staff was satisfied with the way it went. We don't need the approval of Mr BeneBengal or Dwhyte. They know nothing.
You act like a little brat if no one agrees with you.

You should not refer to people as idiots. You make a lot of comments as if you are in the know in Bengal Land. You definitely are not a coach. You have been posting too long to be a student. Waterboy??

The good thing is that it's only a scrimmage. Whatever shortcomings Benedictine may have had against Glenville can be corrected, I'm sure (though I wasn't there, mind you).

Bengals will be a 7 win regular season and deep playoff run. I heard three projected starters on offense didn’t even play in scrimmage. This will be a very dangerous Benedictine team after week 5 or 6 as they grow up.

You should not refer to people as idiots. You make a lot of comments as if you are in the know in Bengal Land. You definitely are not a coach. You have been posting too long to be a student. Waterboy??
And what are you? Believe me I know more about Benny Football than anyone on this blog. We have a very young team with only a hand full of senior starters. Sophomores and Juniors dominate the starting 22. The practice are spirited and all our kids are learning every day. There are no egos on this team US and WE rather than I is the rallying cry on this squad. You people that want to make wrong assessments of our team I feel bad for you. We don't need the bad vibe individuals on this site that discourage the hard work and sweat that the Bengal Football
team goes through in the heat every day. Please I ask of you negative and or Benedictine haters let's talk Football and try to be classy for the kids sake

I have known Fr. Willie for decades, his love for our alma mater is legendary. Fr. Willie is extremely well connected when it comes to Bengals football and all things Benedictine. All the haters should just keep their mouths shut. One of our former head coaches would always comment, PMA (positive mental attitude) and it is true, this is what our young men need. Our players read this and can be effected by the comments. These are high school age young men trying their best. Let’s make sure we do not bring them down. All your sons, so true.

I have known Fr. Willie for decades, his love for our alma mater is legendary. Fr. Willie is extremely well connected when it comes to Bengals football and all things Benedictine. All the haters should just keep their mouths shut. One of our former head coaches would always comment, PMA (positive mental attitude) and it is true, this is what our young men need. Our players read this and can be effected by the comments. These are high school age young men trying their best. Let’s make sure we do not bring them down. All your sons, so true.
Coach Al??? PMA? He’s a great coach and even better man!!?

Fr Willie is the Assistant Athletic Director at Benedictine. I think he is in the know. More than anyone on the Benedictine blogs.

Glenville was big, athletic, and full of seniors. Benedictine was starting many sophomores who were getting their feet wet at the varsity level. If you want to grade the scrimmage. Benedictine played well, with several breakdowns due to youth. This was also the first live contact against someone else other than their own teammates. The starters playing against RR & NR were dominating. No Contest. Again. this was the first time out. Improvements wil be made.

Glenville was big, athletic, and full of seniors. Benedictine was starting many sophomores who were getting their feet wet at the varsity level. If you want to grade the scrimmage. Benedictine played well, with several breakdowns due to youth. This was also the first live contact against someone else other than their own teammates. The starters playing against RR & NR were dominating. No Contest. Again. this was the first time out. Improvements wil be made.
Walsh by 14.

I got an idea Brian 1227 . Why don't you start a Nordonia blog? Oh I know , because no one will contribute because you have a good team every 10 years and NO State Champions. KEEP OFF THE BENGAL NATION .
Are you serious?? Lighten up

These guys can’t help themselves.
Lighten up is right. Dear God (sorry to take his name in vain Father) if the three people that are “allowed” to talk about the home of transfers want to have a private conversation then start a text thread.
Not everyone is gonna bow at the altar and people are allowed to disagree with one another.

These guys can’t help themselves.
Lighten up is right. Dear God (sorry to take his name in vain Father) if the three people that are “allowed” to talk about the home of transfers want to have a private conversation then start a text thread.
Not everyone is gonna bow at the altar and people are allowed to disagree with one another.
Man, I wish the “Home of Transfers” were true. We could use a few more football players and basketball players .

Status
Not open for further replies.