2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrimmages are not about winning & losing. They are for learning. Learning what it takes to play with topflight competition. Learning composure. Learning, win or lose, to keep on fighting. Learning to trust your teammates. Learning how to win or lose with dignity. Learning to be Men of Benedictine. No one said it would be easy. There are no guarantees in life. Time to learn these valuable lessons in a scrimmage, so they carry over to the regular season. Welcome to The Home of Champions. Ora Et Labora!
? 72-0 Eds

If I tol you their names you wouldn't no them anyway. The kicker is a soccer player and the punter is a goalie who also played football his freshmen year.
Spell check got me again.... if I told you you wouldn't know them. The kicker is a soccer player and the punter is a soccer goalie . His name is Green and he played football his freshman year

2924EF34-14D3-4A01-B7A6-580BBDA96933.jpeg

Fr Willie ….
There were a load of changes in a cost saving mode. Jeff was to work with students as a sudo counselor as that was what his talents were at Mentor and Wadsworth. They wanted to go in a different direction in the athletic office so they hired John Carter an experienced Athletic Director at Fairview and Oberlin. VA/SJ contacted Jeff and he went through the interview process and they like what they saw and heard and hired him. Jeff was great to work with in the last three years and he had the betterment of Benedictine always in every move he made. I congratulated him and wished him luck. He called me immediately after he accepted the Joe's job. He is a good man and I will miss him even though we both said we will see each other often in the future. Onwards and upwards we go the faces may change but the forward path is always the same.

There were a load of changes in a cost saving mode. Jeff was to work with students as a sudo counselor as that was what his talents were at Mentor and Wadsworth. They wanted to go in a different direction in the athletic office so they hired John Carter an experienced Athletic Director at Fairview and Oberlin. VA/SJ contacted Jeff and he went through the interview process and they like what they saw and heard and hired him. Jeff was great to work with in the last three years and he had the betterment of Benedictine always in every move he made. I congratulated him and wished him luck. He called me immediately after he accepted the Joe's job. He is a good man and I will miss him even though we both said we will see each other often in the future. Onwards and upwards we go the faces may change but the forward path is always the same.
Coming in peace, hopefully Teringo will bring that same energy that he showed at Benedictine over at the Village. Myself and I’m sure several alums are happy to have an AD that can help keep the atheistic department in line and possibly improve it. Looking forward to having him at the Village especially with some good words from folks within the Benedictine community. Best of luck to the Bengals this season!

The Bengals did not look too good today at the scrimmage.
If I recall, I believe you said the same thing last year after both scrimmages and then went on to win 6 or 7 in a row and #1 team in the state. How do you know what the plan was today? Did they run the whole offense or defense? I heard the play was up and down, but you can never get a true sense when Spec teams and chains are not involved.

I didn’t think they looked bad against RR or North Ridgeville, They just couldn’t handle Glenville who has a very good team.

I didn’t think they looked bad against RR or North Ridgeville, They just couldn’t handle Glenville who has a very good team.
Glenville scored on 2nd or 3rd play on a long run, after that they didn't move the ball. Benedictine went right down the field and was inside the 15 when a ball went through the WRs hands and was picked.

Glenville scored on 2nd or 3rd play on a long run, after that they didn't move the ball. Benedictine went right down the field and was inside the 15 when a ball went through the WRs hands and was picked.
Exactly Glenville scored on the 3rd play. They did barely nothing after that. These other 2 idiots that said we didn't play well are ignorant. Scrimmages are the first REAL contact our guys have had since last year. You don't play to win these Scrimmages you want to get reps for your guys. The coaching staff was satisfied with the way it went. We don't need the approval of Mr BeneBengal or Dwhyte. They know nothing.

Oh no… our team of kids with barely any varsity experience didn’t beat up on a team with a bunch power 5 recruits on August 6th…….
How will we survive……

Like I said, Glenville was just to much on offense and defense!!! No Benny scores to Glenville’s one score the first series and 3 scores the second Varsity go around, not counting the pick six by West the number one corner in the state!! I was there!! Benny will be ok this year!!!! My observations and my opinion!!!! And I was keeping score!!!!!!

Exactly Glenville scored on the 3rd play. They did barely nothing after that. These other 2 idiots that said we didn't play well are ignorant. Scrimmages are the first REAL contact our guys have had since last year. You don't play to win these Scrimmages you want to get reps for your guys. The coaching staff was satisfied with the way it went. We don't need the approval of Mr BeneBengal or Dwhyte. They know nothing.
hahahaha what the heck were you watching ? Glenville dominated.

Like I said, Glenville was just to much on offense and defense!!! No Benny scores to Glenville’s one score the first series and 3 scores the second Varsity go around, not counting the pick six by West the number one corner in the state!! I was there!! Benny will be ok this year!!!! My observations and my opinion!!!! And I was keeping score!!!!!!
Benedictine had mostly reserves in the 2nd time they played Glenville...not JV players, but guys that may play here or there to give starters a rest for a play or two...not 10 straight plays

Status
Not open for further replies.