2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iliano played qb for one series. Kaltenbach looks rusty, but clearly had the most physical tools of any QB out there. Goal is not to win 7 v 7 in July
As I stated earlier, I was told Iliano has been dealing w a sore arm and most definitely about July

Father Willie…. True ?
Locker rooms have been remodeled thanks to Ron Trzcinski of the Original Mattress Factory.
Coach Salata is having a new sound system installed in the gym along with two new scoreboards .
Yes true on both. But not locker rooms. Both mens and women's bathrooms . The Old football coaches room and coaches locker room.New shower rooms for the players as well.

If you're coming come early, parking is at a premium. I'm going to open up the gate to the St Benedict parking lot. Starting time between 530pm and 6pm.

Not sure why we’re criticizing the 7 on 7 schedules. Since when has level of competition ever been an issue for Benedictine?

I’m probably biased, but who has a tougher schedule than us in Division III?

in other news, does anyone have the Cleveland.com/Plain Dealer Top 10 for Division III? I don’t have subscriber access. Came out yesterday

Last edited:
C
Not sure why we’re criticizing the 7 on 7 schedules. Since when has level of competition ever been an issue for Benedictine?

in other news, does anyone have the Cleveland.com/Plain Dealer Top 10 for Division III? I don’t have subscriber access. Came out yesterday
Garfield Hts beat Bene 14-0 and they celebrated like they won a state title. That was it for me. Some take the 7 on 7’s way too serious . I’ll wait for the pads to come on.

I posted the top 10 on the D3 top 25 thread

We came in at 6

I would play every 7 on 7 I could play. There are 2 new QB's learning the offense. This will help them build chemistry with the receivers without getting hit. Easier to see plays develop. Helps coaches coach up the players. D-3 will be no picnic this season. Ursuline has been moved to
Region 9. That puts Chardon, Aurora, Kenston, Ursuline, Benedictine all in the same Region. Plus, some other sleepers that are currently not on the radar. With the schedule Benedictine plays, if the team makes the playoffs, there will be no breaks this season for the Bengals.

Scrimmages are Glenville and Rock River at Rocky River on the 6th of August . St Eds on the 13th at Eds. Times will be in the morning I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.