2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard that the guys couldn’t get into the Ohio State camp due to poor planning. Got to tighten that up.

Heard that the guys couldn’t get into the Ohio State camp due to poor planning. Got to tighten that up.
I heard that the school couldn't pay for transportation as was evident by the Facebook post by Jess Veneri...let me ask did you help contribute?

C92ED132-BA63-420B-A961-4FE37137287F.jpeg
EEEF8960-1850-41CC-BBAE-FCF1203D6668.jpeg

I have heard we have no QB Coach to work with Lucas. And all he does is throw the long ball. RB position is looking weak and we have no solid DB’s or LB’s. I know you can’t base everything off of 7 on 7’s.
Also was told the freshmen team does not have a QB. Hopefully they’ll have a kicker though .

I believe so
Nice. Should be a good chance to see
I have heard we have no QB Coach to work with Lucas. And all he does is throw the long ball. RB position is looking weak and we have no solid DB’s or LB’s. I know you can’t base everything off of 7 on 7’s.
Also was told the freshmen team does not have a QB. Hopefully they’ll have a kicker though .
I've heard LBs could be best unit on the team...

Let's see. Joe Prevesk has been working with QB's for awhile now.. We have only put 1/10 of the offense ( it's just June) . Rb's are NOT week. Our LB's are actually very strong and our DB's are very athletic and will be good. We do have a kicker. a junior soccer player, that is kicking well in practice. We also have a soccer goalie that is our punter. Freshmen team has someone to play QB. We have 2 soph QB's on varsity so a freshmen quarterback that is a all -in passer isn't necessary. The 7 on 7 we played in WV was a very competitive with some of best teams on the east coast participating. So Bene bengal I would have to give you an 0-4 on your assessment.

I've heard LBs could be best unit on the team...
Let's see. Joe Prevesk has been working with QB's for awhile now.. We have only put 1/10 of the offense ( it's just June) . Rb's are NOT week. Our LB's are actually very strong and our DB's are very athletic and will be good. We do have a kicker. a junior soccer player, that is kicking well in practice. We also have a soccer goalie that is our punter. Freshmen team has someone to play QB. We have 2 soph QB's on varsity so a freshmen quarterback that is a all -in passer isn't necessary. The 7 on 7 we played in WV was a very competitive with some of best teams on the east coast participating. So Bene bengal I would have to give you an 0-4 on your assessment.
Fr Willie , please forgive me. And I am glad I went 0-4, although not actually my assessment. Also, didn’t know about these two LB’s coming to Bene until yesterday .

Not to rain on the parade but I think unless they transferred last season the OHSAA only allows a fresh transfer to play the 1st 5 games then must sit out the balance of the year + playoffs.

Not to rain on the parade but I think unless they transferred last season the OHSAA only allows a fresh transfer to play the 1st 5 games then must sit out the balance of the year + playoffs.
There are 11 exceptions the kids can use to be granted full year eligibility, but yes, if they don’t they can only play in the first 5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.