2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but he never said they weren’t.
He said a Jr who hasn't pitched yet...what Jr? Is that Jr hurt? He faced elite summer competition and then said coaches have to be able to evaluate talent...is he implying that Jr hasn't pitched yet because the staff doesn't think he is good enough? I'm just confused by some random poster making definite claims unless he is in the know

Lol no need to get upset all good.
My post was intending to comment with respect about HS baseball coaches in general, not Benedictine’s but I failed to be very clear so my bad.
My point was it is hard to know who to play sometimes as a coach of any team when you have a lot of good talent.

There is no conspiracy.
Just was complimenting the talent on the team and some guys I’ve seen in the past.
I’m at a game around NEO most dry days including some of Benedictine’s.
Turf teams get seen.
A guy posted about a team that I happen to follow and know a bit so I replied with some insight no big deal.
I hope no players are hurt. Ever.
Dropping out and again best of luck to the team.

Lol no need to get upset all good.
My post was intending to comment with respect about HS baseball coaches in general, not Benedictine’s but I failed to be very clear so my bad.
My point was it is hard to know who to play sometimes as a coach of any team when you have a lot of good talent.

There is no conspiracy.
Just was complimenting the talent on the team and some guys I’ve seen in the past.
I’m at a game around NEO most dry days including some of Benedictine’s.
Turf teams get seen.
A guy posted about a team that I happen to follow and know a bit so I replied with some insight no big deal.
I hope no players are hurt. Ever.
Dropping out and again best of luck to the team.
All good sorry for the over reaction.....Happy Easter!!

Field has been picking up some slack lately, specifically throwers. McDonnell and Iliano have been pretty consistent this year
Agreed Illiano especially in the discuss and it looks like he’s gotten a few of their friends to join too.
We need the more jumpers and a pole vaulter though too

Back in the day those long slimmer wrestlers would give pole vaulting a try. A key component to pole vaulting is core strength and that is something wrestlers usually have, also being a little crazy never hurts.

Saw on social media that a tOSU football coach was back at Benny talking to a recruit, this time a DB coach. Don’t think he was there for the secondary players, my guess is he has CLE responsibilities. Not seeing much on the ‘24 guys who are getting Div I looks in any of the national services like Rivals or 24/7. Really a weird start for the class of ‘24 guys.

Saw on social media that a tOSU football coach was back at Benny talking to a recruit, this time a DB coach. Don’t think he was there for the secondary players, my guess is he has CLE responsibilities. Not seeing much on the ‘24 guys who are getting Div I looks in any of the national services like Rivals or 24/7. Really a weird start for the class of ‘24 guys.
The issue is with the transfer portal, unless you're a legit 4 Star type guy there are so many proven options out there that lower rated Freshmen aren't as important as they used to be. Add to that the number of 5th and 6th year players due to the extra COVID year and recruiting is all out of whack. After talking to people doing recruiting, if you're lower level D1 talent you're almost better off right now going D2 or to a D3 school like LaCrosse, Whitewater, Mount Union, or John Carroll and getting tape of you dominating for a year or 2 and then going through the transfer portal to a D1 school to finish your college career. it's all a mess compared to how it used to be,

Is Massillon considered Bennys feeder district? I remember them getting a wrestler/football player from here

Anthony Iliano (2023 OL) has picked up 3 Division II Offers in the last 2 weeks (Notre Dame College, Tiffin University, & Ohio Dominican)

Kareem Jennings (2024 DL) picked up his first offer this evening from Akron.

I think Benedictine is a very good football team.But the problem is the playoffs.Think about it You gotta face Teams like Hoban.So all I gotta say is the Bengals need to know Hobans Weakness

Anthony Iliano (2023 OL) has picked up 3 Division II Offers in the last 2 weeks (Notre Dame College, Tiffin University, & Ohio Dominican)

Kareem Jennings (2024 DL) picked up his first offer this evening from Akron.
Illiano and Underwood both picked up offers from Wheeling this morning as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.