2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You quoted WBH 282. His or her exact post. How could you screw it up? HaHaHaHa! Just like everything else you do! You have no clue!
I did quote his response and he responded after that they were state title contenders...proofread 101 class begins next week

I did quote his response and he responded after that they were state title contenders...proofread 101 class begins next week
He said “The non powerhouse public schools that do not have football culture. Are struggling to assemble teams or any depth on teams. Don’t believe me. Go down to D-3 and look how many teams have freshman teams anymore. D-4 as well”

Then your list that you gave only consisted of powerhouse public schools. So just take the L on this one and let’s get back to Benedictine football.

He said “The non powerhouse public schools that do not have football culture. Are struggling to assemble teams or any depth on teams. Don’t believe me. Go down to D-3 and look how many teams have freshman teams anymore. D-4 as well”

Then your list that you gave only consisted of powerhouse public schools. So just take the L on this one and let’s get back to Benedictine football.
That's very vague....Chardon wasn't anything 5 yrs ago so does that mean the last 2 yrs? Like you said back to Benedictine football

That's very vague....Chardon wasn't anything 5 yrs ago so does that mean the last 2 yrs? Like you said back to Benedictine football
Ok. For those that want to talk Bengal Football : 7 on 7 Thursday Euclid, Garfield Hts ,Buckeye, Twinsburg and Gilmour will be at the HOC with us. Ilianos arm is fine he threw today in position drills then went over to WR in team drills. Lucas will be at both 7 on 7 this Thursday and next.

HaHaHaHaHa! You're very vague. Chardon is the defending State Champ! You should stay away from Benedictine Football. Not get back to it. Your expertise is obviously knowing all about every other school. Stick with that! HaHaHaHaHa!

Does anybody know who we are formally scrimmaging? Thursday should be a good night to watch some 7 v. 7
I believe one scrimmage in August will be Glenville and another team (Lorain perhaps?). I don't think the Ed's scrimmage is happening again as I believe it was play one year and scrimmage the next although it could have been scrimmage two years? Not sure on what others will be if not eds...

HaHaHaHaHa! You're very vague. Chardon is the defending State Champ! You should stay away from Benedictine Football. Not get back to it. Your expertise is obviously knowing all about every other school. Stick with that! HaHaHaHaHa!
You really can't read....I said 5 yrs ago

I believe one scrimmage in August will be Glenville and another team (Lorain perhaps?). I don't think the Ed's scrimmage is happening again as I believe it was play one year and scrimmage the next although it could have been scrimmage two years? Not sure on what others will be if not eds...
Glenville and Rocky River...as of today the Ed's scrimmage is happening @ St Ed's

Looks like Benedictine got some good depth at LB as rumor has it the Mike Linebacker from Rhodes who had a breakout season last year is now at Benedictine

Looks like Benedictine got some good depth at LB as rumor has it the Mike Linebacker from Rhodes who had a breakout season last year is now at Benedictine
Yep, wanted to play with his brother who will be a sophomore. By far the most experienced position group for the Bengals.

Grind can't say. He's only guessing. Like everything else Grind talks about. When Fr Willie confirms the injury, we'll all know.
You seem to know everything so why can't you reveal the position? Go back over the pages and see what info I was wrong on TB....I talked about DC, big game week 4, transfers(in and out), etc.....like I said my source is very reliable so believe what you want....btw it also looks like an old teammate will be back in the fold very soon.....stay tuned

Grind can't say. He's only guessing. Like everything else Grind talks about. When Fr Willie confirms the injury, we'll all know.
Please stop dragging this childish beef around this thread. There was no reason to post this and yet you went all the way off of the topic to make this snide comment.
As if this was not enough, Grind has in fact been just about right with regards to everything he has said and if my memory serves correct he has even correctly answered questions that you yourself has asked on this thread. So please, for the sake of every Bene fan on his thread, stop

Nick Iliano looked good at QB at tonight’s 7 on 7’s. Lucas struggled . Nothing impressive from Bene overall . Garfield Hts and Euclid handled them with ease .

Father Willie…. True ?
Locker rooms have been remodeled thanks to Ron Trzcinski of the Original Mattress Factory.
Coach Salata is having a new sound system installed in the gym along with two new scoreboards .

Status
Not open for further replies.