2022 Battle for control of U. S. Senate

Do you think Hershel is a good candidate for the US Senate? RU OK they he fathered numerous children with different women and did not own up to the responsibility? RU OK with him paying for an abortion? RU OK with him lying about his education milirary service and a dozen other things.

Does the GOP have a bottom? MAGA has ruined it
I think Herschel is running in Georgia where I don't live and can't vote.

His situation with his kids? Seems like a private matter and not my concern.
Paying for the abortion? Was it legal?
Lying? Sounds like he will fit perfectly with all the other liars in Washington including the guy in the White House.

Maybe try decaf. That might help you.

Lying? Sounds like he will fit perfectly with all the other liars in Washington including the guy in the White House.

Like i said no bottom. You can justify anything. Do you think he is a good senate candidate?

Just don't send him to the Tilton....

Like i said no bottom. You can justify anything. Do you think he is a good senate candidate?
Doesn't matter what I think. I can't vote for him or anyone else in Georgia. You can continue to wring your hands if you want though.

As far as the no bottom thing goes....that ship sailed a long time ago in politics. Your team had a strong hand in that.

Herschel's abortion scandal is exposing bible-thumping republicans as frauds.

Their God is a convenient figment of their imagination and detached from scripture. A rubber stamp to excuse their sins and misdeeds while a convenient tool to punish their enemies.

Their God is a convenient figment of their imagination and detached from scripture. A rubber stamp to excuse their sins and misdeeds while a convenient tool to punish their enemies.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

ProV will steer you toward some decaf

As far as the no bottom thing goes....that ship sailed a long time ago in politics. Your team had a strong hand in that.
There once was a President that routinely diddled interns in the White House. We were lectured by this President, his wife, and the sycophant media that it was just sex and none of our business.

Today, Mr. Walker’s sex life is front and center in the same media and politics and it IS our business.

What’s different? 🧐😏

There once was a President that routinely diddled interns in the White House. We were lectured by this President, his wife, and the sycophant media that it was just sex and none of our business.

Today, Mr. Walker’s sex life is front and center in the same media and politics and it IS our business.

What’s different? 🧐😏
This has nothing to do with sex. He murdered babies.

This has nothing to do with sex. He murdered babies.
The latest allegation is that the unnamed woman is claiming Mr. Walker fathered her child.

Try to keep up.

PS: Since you support and admire the baby-killing "leaders", you shouldn't throw stones. Matter of fact, you should support Mr. Walker if indeed the gaslighting is correct.

You are literally the only person on the planet that thinks this is a scandal.

You are literally the only person on the planet that thinks this is a scandal.
Further proof that you have no morals, principles or bottom to your faithful cult like partisanship.

Dems got rid of Franken for mimicking a grope. He paid for an abortion and has had a bunch of kids with different women and not supported them. Do you not care about character? Hypocrisy? Ability? Intelligence? It is a bigger scandal than a BJ in the WH.

The biggest issue is this man is not mentally capable of understanding the job of a Senator and should have ZERO say on whether a women should legally be able to retain healthcare.

Further proof that you have no morals, principles or bottom to your faithful cult like partisanship.

Dems got rid of Franken for mimicking a grope. He paid for an abortion and has had a bunch of kids with different women and not supported them. Do you not care about character? Hypocrisy? Ability? Intelligence? It is a bigger scandal than a BJ in the WH.

The biggest issue is this man is not mentally capable of understanding the job of a Senator and should have ZERO say on whether a women should legally be able to retain healthcare.
Did Dems get rid of Slick Willy for raping numerous women? How about FJB for being a public pedophile?

Not Walker, or any other Senator, has a say in abortion you nit wit. The supreme court put the legality of abortion where it correctly belongs, with the states. Such a dummy

Did Dems get rid of Slick Willy for raping numerous women? How about FJB for being a public pedophile? Neither happened. Now do trump?

Not Walker, or any other Senator, has a say in abortion you nit wit. The supreme court put the legality of abortion where it correctly belongs, with the states. Such a dummy The GOP Senate has already teed up a National Abortion Ban (the states rights has always been a lie just like we won't punish the mother)

I'm not going to claim pro or anti abortion, but what exactly is the law as of today? Can someone get an abortion or not? All I see is these injunctions for blocking the bans of abortion or allowing....so in real time, what are people supposed to do/ think?

Principled conservative Matt Lewis (a strong pro life guy)…

“Republicans oppose abortion, UNLESS it threatens the political life of the father.”