2022-23 Three Rivers Athletic Conference, the final season. Who wins the title?

Who wins the 2022-23 TRAC title?

• Findlay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fremont Ross

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Lima Senior

• Oregon Clay

• Toledo Central Catholic

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Toledo Notre Dame

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Toledo St. Ursula

• Toledo Whitmer

• Total voters
Yes. Forgot the setup. I think Start is the team to beat in D1 NWO. Very clear path to state final 4.
I stand corrected. I thought Start would roll through. Springfield used a 2-3 zone that really frustrated Start.

Ive seen Coach Franklin have trouble in the past with zones. You have to have a solid zone offense and run it effectively. It really hurt Start tonight.

I stand corrected. I thought Start would roll through. Springfield used a 2-3 zone that really frustrated Start.

Ive seen Coach Franklin have trouble in the past with zones. You have to have a solid zone offense and run it effectively. It really hurt Start tonight.
I was kind of hoping for a Ross-Start regional title game. The Lady Giants are going to have their hands full with Olmsted Falls.

Same boat . Much more talent 1-7 on Start. Poor adjustments to the zone. I’m surprised since Scott, Bowsher and I’m sure some other City schools run zone. Albeit not to the level of Springfield’s athletes, but you’d think they would have been a little more comfortable against a zone.

She sure did. It was a fun game to watch.
What’s crazy is early on in that game there was no doubt, size, strength, speed, ball handling that Elise Bender is a D1 kid…She is the real deal. Fast forward through that game… Janiah and Carma had some tough matchups and weren’t their usual physically imposing selves. Destiny just decided they weren’t going to lose. It was amazing to watch. She has so much skill and so many intangibles. I can’t believe we haven’t heard about a D1 offer somewhere for her yet.

Privates have an entirely new interesting direction with them competing in Detroit next year. Funny enough I think there’s been no discussion on who they’ll play in the big school division of the CHSL.

Ursula could get relegated to one of the lower leagues and see success there within a couple years. Notre Dame and CC get a reset in terms of that rivalry. I have no clue what private girls basketball is like in Michigan, but I could see both being towards the top.

CC (hopefully) has the talent and I hope that allures a good coach. They need to make a really good hire if they want to continue that momentum they’ve had. They could easily be in Dayton right now.