2022-2023 General Discussion

I turned on the Princeton game late and I saw four white players hitting 3s all over the court, Go Tigers!!
I have never been to a place IN MY LIFE that felt wealthier than Princeton. At Ohio State, there’s a Wendy’s and CVS across High Street from the campus. At Princeton…I kid you not… Gucci, Fendi across the street from the campus, where things are named for Rockefeller’s. Princeton rows on Carnegie Lake.

So it’s a bit strange to root for them as underdogs…

Last edited:
I also thought…if Princeton played Missouri 10 times, they’d win 6 or 7. Didn‘t feel like a less talented team rising to the occasion.

Last edited:
I have never been to a place IN MY LIFE that felt wealthier than Princeton. At Ohio State, there’s a Wendy’s and CVS across High Street from the campus. At Princeton…I kid you not… Gucci, Fendi across the street from the campus, where things are named for Rockefeller’s. Princeton rows on Carnegie Lake.

So it’s a bit strange to root for them as underdogs…
I've been invited to a wedding in October at Princeton. I would love to go see where all the future Wall Street bankers come from, but alas health issues won't permit it.

Sheesh number 2 for Penn State rough back to back possessions. No attempt at an offensive board he potentially could have had on a missed Funk 3 and then hands down man down for an easy Disu bucket in the other end.

Sheesh number 2 for Penn State rough back to back possessions. No attempt at an offensive board he potentially could have had on a missed Funk 3 and then hands down man down for an easy Disu bucket in the other end.

Tennessee will do the same, I should have put both of them. The point is a big dog is going to blast FDU later in the tournament which makes for boring basketball.
You and brian were made for each other.

Tournament is all about 1 game at a time. FDU hasn't even played its 2nd round game yet. No sense losing your mind over any matchup that is not yet paired up on the bracket.

Safe to say Big Ten teams do not have explosive offenses. Maryland, NW, Penn State all have been shutdown in their games.

You and brian were made for each other.

Tournament is all about 1 game at a time. FDU hasn't even played its 2nd round game yet. No sense losing your mind over any matchup that is not yet paired up on the bracket.
Who says I’m losing my mind? FAU will get destroyed by Tennessee too. Nobody wants to see these small schools later in the tournament.