Week 3: Wheeling Park (WV)
Week 4: USO (PA)
Week 5: @ Dover
Week 6: Linsly (WV)
Week 7: St. Francis De Sales
Week 8: Taylor Allderdice
Week 9: Mooney
Week 10: University School

What are expectations going into this season and with this schedule? Face 2 top 20 teams from MaxPreps final Overall Rankings for Ohio and a top 10 team in West Virginia. Lots of returning players from last season. 11 players who got playing time return on offense and 8 return on defense.

Jr to be QB development will be key to season success since we have experience returning on both sides of the ball at most other positions. Also need to replace 3 OL starters so that is a concern and have to solidify DL interior replacements but overall defense could be really good group. Huge opening game vs traditionally successful D1 team and DeSales should be a tremendous challenge, Dover returns both QB's but lose some skill players and that will be a difficult games as well, but I like the remaining schedule setup. WV ranked team lost many senior starters so they also have ?? headed in to 2021 but nice to have them back on schedule. RRR

Jr to be QB development will be key to season success since we have experience returning on both sides of the ball at most other positions. Also need to replace 3 OL starters so that is a concern and have to solidify DL interior replacements but overall defense could be really good group. Huge opening game vs traditionally successful D1 team and DeSales should be a tremendous challenge, Dover returns both QB's but lose some skill players and that will be a difficult games as well, but I like the remaining schedule setup. WV ranked team lost many senior starters so they also have ?? headed in to 2021 but nice to have them back on schedule. RRR
I really only see replacing 2 OL bc of the rotation at the the end of the season included a freshman.

QB play is the key. The skill positions are big and talent and at least 4 started as soph. with a very talented freshman reciever coming up. If the QB can manage the game eliminate turnovers the offense will have a lot of weapons. I like the tough schedule seems like the coaches want to challenge this team. 8 wins, 2 loses very deep playoff run

Freshman was to be considered for call up in DL late year but never played varsity. 3 Seniors started and finished OL . Jr OT that got quality playing time as Soph sustained injury last year would've provided depth for them . Still a position with ?? for next season

QB play is the key. The skill positions are big and talent and at least 4 started as soph. with a very talented freshman receiver coming up. If the QB can manage the game eliminate turnovers the offense will have a lot of weapons. I like the tough schedule seems like the coaches want to challenge this team. 8 wins, 2 loses very deep playoff run
What is appealing is that they have 3 WR candidates in 6'2" -6''5" range (freshman mentioned can be huge addition if he continues his development) that all can go get the ball plus returning 2 TB tandem that will provide combination of both power and speed.. Having TE option would be huge as well for offense next year and returning Sr could be key if he avoids injury bug. QB play is again concern and needs to be able to run offense, limit mistakes, and get ball to into playmakers hands capable of making big plays. 8-2 a reasonable expectation for season.

What is appealing is that they have 3 WR candidates in 6'2" -6''5" range (freshman mentioned can be huge addition if he continues his development) that all can go get the ball plus returning 2 TB tandem that will provide combination of both power and speed.. Having TE option would be huge as well for offense next year and returning Sr could be key if he avoids injury bug. QB play is again concern and needs to be able to run offense, limit mistakes, and get ball to into playmakers hands capable of making big plays. 8-2 a reasonable expectation for season.
They even have a good 3rd back that had playing time when the #1 went out of the Dover game early in the season. TE is going to be young because we usually have 1 or 2 TEs in at a time so whoever the 2nd or 3rd TE is will be getting playing time as well whether it be as a blocker or receiver.

Heck of a pickup with
Olentangy Liberty. They have a heck of a program, always tough. Will be a tough test right out of the gate. 2021 is supposed to be the start of the solid 4-5 year run we have been talking about and waiting for. So playing teams like Olentangy, Dover, DeSales, Mooney will provide us with an answer if this is the start of something special. This can be a fun ride!

Heck of a pickup with
Olentangy Liberty. They have a heck of a program, always tough. Will be a tough test right out of the gate. 2021 is supposed to be the start of the solid 4-5 year run we have been talking about and waiting for. So playing teams like Olentangy, Dover, DeSales, Mooney will provide us with an answer if this is the start of something special. This can be a fun ride!
9 home games doesn't hurt.

What does the depth chart look like at QB? Just the grade they're in, experience, and maybe sizes.
Jr played JV last year (lefty and about 6’0), sophomore who only played on the freshman team and then after that nothing. There’s a good freshman but there have been rumors he will be transferring so question marks with that

I see a run first offense (70% run to 30% pass) with both power( jr) and speed (sr) in the backfield. Maybe, the best "sized" receiving group in a long time if not ever. Nothing deep just quick hitters, will keep the box from being staked and the run game will be tough to stop. Is the QB to be a average runner, if so that is always huge in high school ball. Kenny at TE will find the endzone and the Defensive should be athletic. Key on "D" will be developing an edge rusher to consistently harass the QB and Defensive Backs not being out of position

I see a run first offense (70% run to 30% pass) with both power( jr) and speed (sr) in the backfield. Maybe, the best "sized" receiving group in a long time if not ever. Nothing deep just quick hitters, will keep the box from being staked and the run game will be tough to stop. Is the QB to be a average runner, if so that is always huge in high school ball. Kenny at TE will find the endzone and the Defensive should be athletic. Key on "D" will be developing an edge rusher to consistently harass the QB and Defensive Backs not being out of position
QB seems to have grown into a better athlete since the start of basketball season. I’ve noticed that Desales struggles against QB runs so that would be big if he could do that. DBs will be more experience since at one point last year they only had 1 senior starting in the secondary. Having last year be a COVID year allowed the players that were inexperienced to get reps without having to worry too much about their performance to get into the playoffs. I can see this being the best secondary since 2017. DLine does have question marks but with what teams saw last year I think they'll try to throw more and be surprised by the improvements.

Liberty is a brutal opener. They are always huge upfront, well coached, and never beat themselves.
They won’t scare you on O, but they lean on their huge OLine and the running game, with just enough PA to keep you guessing.
They run the 3-3-5 stack and have for years- they coach the hell out of it and are rarely out of position. The dbs are always Libertys weak spot

They will also bring 100+ kids easily, so tons of depth.

Jr played JV last year (lefty and about 6’0), sophomore who only played on the freshman team and then after that nothing. There’s a good freshman but there have been rumors he will be transferring so question marks with that
It appears the Junior to be will need to step in to be the first man up. He seems to have some talent. Over the years, Big Red always has the talent to be very competitive to make a nice run into the playoffs. The years they have a difference maker at QB are the years they have the ability to make a serious run. The freshman to be looks to have a lot of talent but if the rumors of him being shopped around by his father are true, then Big Red will have to make due. But they will be fine,

Does anyone know anything about Olentangy Liberty

Great program. Always a tough team for D1. They play a heck of a schedule. OL plays St. X, Glenville, Dublin Coffman, Hillard Davidson, Hillard Bradley. So their schedule speaks for itself.

They win 8-11 games a year. Their the real deal. Heck of an opener. Liberty will probably have close to 100 players on their sideline

Great program. Always a tough team for D1. They play a heck of a schedule. OL plays St. X, Glenville, Dublin Coffman, Hillard Davidson, Hillard Bradley. So their schedule speaks for itself.

They win 8-11 games a year. Their the real deal. Heck of an opener. Liberty will probably have close to 100 players on their sideline
Will they be able to fit all of them over there even having guys sitting under the stands I don’t think they fit everyone

I'm looking forward to having the #1 TB back for, hopefully, the full year. He sure finished the season on a roll after the injury. Running game should be in good shape with the big Soph. getting a lot of experience last year.

How does Mooney look this year ? Will they compete in the city series? Can they play with Big Red
I’m hearing they might be a little bit better this year but it depends on who they’re able to bring in around youngstown