2021 St. Xavier Bombers

They had not beat anyone with a winning record till last nights team
If you want to boast they had a winning record playing the Beavercreeks of the world. Go ahead if you feel better
You call St Ignatius, Wayne and Centerville the "Beavercreeks of the world?" Okay ...

Miamisburg was 5-3 coming into the game. Ignatius was 4-4 which included a loss to SHS. and it's worth repeating Trinity was winless
How many teams with a winning record has Miamisburg beat? 1. Springfield. Springfield wouldn't sniff 500 with the Ignatius or X or any other GCL schedule. So, if you want to compare, there you go. All you keep doing is trolling threads that have nothing to do with springfield

How many teams with a winning record has Miamisburg beat? 1. Springfield. Springfield wouldn't sniff 500 with the Ignatius or X or any other GCL schedule. So, if you want to compare, there you go. All you keep doing is trolling threads that have nothing to do with springfield
It seems to me you're the one doing an awful lot of talking about Springfield. And this thread is relevant to SHS since they beat Ignatius.

It seems to me you're the one doing an awful lot of talking about Springfield. And this thread is relevant to SHS since they beat Ignatius.
No, that would be the Ignatius Springfield thread. Transitive stuff doesn't work, and you know it. Guess your team has 1 week to recover. You claim before that we should have beat you, and now act like it was an immense win. Pick a lane. Meanwhile, X will still go further than you.....again

No, that would be the Ignatius Springfield thread. Transitive stuff doesn't work, and you know it. Guess your team has 1 week to recover. You claim before that we should have beat you, and now act like it was an immense win. Pick a lane. Meanwhile, X will still go further than you.....again
After today, it was definitely an "immense win." I've been saying since that game that Ignatius is a much better team than what people are saying. I even foresaw Ignatius pulling a huge upset over St Eds or St X. My earlier posts predicting today's upset should still be there. It's all consistent. Every word.

Last edited:
So, answer the Miamisburg question. That's how questions work
What Miamisburg question? I wasn't there and I haven't watched the game. But witnesses who were there and who did watch it on Spectrum have posted about what they saw and what really happened and they have reported some very disturbing things occurred. And there's video to support what they said. Now, answer my questions about St X. Let's start with how can you reconcile your worship of them with their 2 losses to a winless team and to a 4-4 team that SHS already beat?

Last edited:
What Miamisburg question? I wasn't there and I haven't watched the game. But witnesses who were there and who did watch it on Spectrum have posted about what they saw and what really happened and they have reported some very disturbing things occurred. And there's video to support what they said. Now, answer my questions about St X. Let's start with how can you reconcile your worship of them with their 2 losses to a winless team and to a 4-4 team that SHS already beat?
Read the question, doesn't require you being there or watching a game. To repeat, the question was....how many teams with a winning record has Miamisburg beaten? Hint, it is an easy number

Read the question, doesn't require you being there or watching a game. To repeat, the question was....how many teams with a winning record has Miamisburg beaten? Hint, it is an easy number
Who gives a s*hit?? Look it up your d*mn self if you wanna know about Miamisburg football history.. How many times has SHS beaten St Ignatius? Hint, same number as pick 6s your qb threw when he played them this year.

Last edited:
ST. X is playing a Christian school from Georgia next week. How did that game happen? Are they flying in? With a 2-3 record, you should be able to regroup for the playoffs very well.
like trinity, dont judge them by their 2-3 record; multiple injuries & covid set them back early. This is a very good team with a VERY prideful & successful past. Well coached & have played some very good teams around ATL area....very good test leading into the playoffs.

Eagle's Landing Christian is the name of the school. They are actually 3-5 and have an enrollment of 930 from K-12. So, it's very small. They play in the smallest division in Georgia (Class A). Georgia actually separates the public schools and private schools in Class A. They have won the state championship in their class 16 out of the last 20 years. However, when you only have roughly 75 kids per grade it's going to be hard for them to compete against a school the size of X. Their best recruit, from what I could find, is going to UCONN. They do, however, have similar tuitions ($14,000-$15000). Also, they will be arriving by Charter bus.

Last edited: