2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• FF248C6E-AB25-44F5-8E2D-6355BB8F5C18.png
    FF248C6E-AB25-44F5-8E2D-6355BB8F5C18.png
    423.8 KB · Views: 15
Carlisle going right down the field. 3rd and 1 and a costly holding penalty. Versailles holds on 4th down by a link in the chain.
1:30 to go in first

Versailles 7
Carlisle 0

Starting 2nd Quarter

2nd and 2 at Carlisle 31 yard line after an 8 yard run by Borders

Crucial penalty at the Versailles 26 yard line. Carlisle would have had a 1st down in the red zone but the penalty stopped the drive.

Carlisle held Versailles on back to back drives in the second Quarter. Carlisle drives down the field again to the Versailles 30 yard line and throws an interception on a tip ball.

Carlisle gets the ball back and is forced to punt on 4th down inside their own 35 yard line. Punt was blocked and Versailles scores shortly after.

Carlisle total yards - 141
Versailles total yards - 184

Carlisle to get the ball starting the 3rd Quarter

Carlisle drives down the field to the 35 with a 41 yard pass by Larison. Versailles holds on 4th and 5

Versailles drives and scores on a 29 yard run.

27-0

Brookville must be pretty bad come playoff time. Preble Shawnee is a good squad, but i definitely wonder how they beat a decent Greenon team by 8 and are now steamrolling the same Williamsburg that beat Brookville?

Brookville must be pretty bad come playoff time. Preble Shawnee is a good squad, but i definitely wonder how they beat a decent Greenon team by 8 and are now steamrolling the same Williamsburg that beat Brookville?
If I had to guess I’d say the sloppy conditions last week hurt Shawnee more than Greenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.