2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, Dayton brings back the Thursday Night Lights games and at least two of these schools get to host games.
Monroe
Waynesville
Eaton
Carlisle

Hopefully, Dayton brings back the Thursday Night Lights games and at least two of these schools get to host games.
Monroe
Waynesville
Eaton
Carlisle
Waynesville is a nice place. would recommend to watch a game. got the pleasure of seeing Greenon scrimmage them there for 3 seasons.

Monroe
Waynesville
Eaton
Carlisle

Honestly, from top to bottom the SWBL has nice stadiums. Out of 10 teams only 3 don’t have field turf and I believe Madison will get it before the 2021 season.

Monroe and bellbrook Probably have the best facility’s from top to bottom but waynesville is right there too . Valley view isn’t to bad , the history gives that place its mystic

Not much has changed at Oakwood. I believe they got rid of the cinder track in the mid 1980's. Love that its still in the neighborhood, but it needs a ton of work. It has to be the worst stadium in the league.

I like Oakwood's home side. Spending money on turf for soccer and field hockey seems a very Oakwood thing to do, but the grass at Mack Hummon always seems in good shape.
I like Oakwood, Brookville, and Valley View all better than Waynesville. (Northridge too, but they're gone now)

I do like the grass better than turf. Moving the other sports to Lane Stadium was one of the reason to keep grass and save on the wear and tear. However, the restrooms, press box/coaches box, concession stands, seats, brickwork, lights..... They are all out dated and are tired looking. It really needs to be updated, but keep the grass.

Mack Hummon looks the same as it did when I played there in the late 70s and early 80s.
classic look and feel to it. I still get butterflies when I walk up to that stadium. Played many good rivalry games vs Oakwood back then. Class program and school.

Monroe and bellbrook Probably have the best facility’s from top to bottom but waynesville is right there too . Valley view isn’t to bad , the history gives that place its mystic
I was never impressed with bellbrook’s treated lumber approach. Maybe that is symbolic of the program’s efforts on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.