2021 Schedules/Results, season complete

I anticipate a lot less accuracy in these early schedules compared to prior years. Between Covid blowing up some non-league contracts and the shift to start season a week early, there are likely lots of scheduled games on Arbiter that are wrong.

EagleFan, did you get most of these schedules from Arbiter? I was looking on there for some local schools and didn't see anything listed for 2021, or just a few games.

Arbiter is the main source for Ohio schedules. Even if a team has nothing listed, their opponents may so we build them that way.
From there, we have some teams already updating HUDL, and others that have nice Athletic or Football websites, plus Twitter. MaxPreps will add 2021 soon too.

Plus we have another poster who does an incredible job pulling things together, has built some nice contacts, and shares it with me so we can get the most compete schedules here on Yappi.

Arbiter is the main source for Ohio schedules. Even if a team has nothing listed, their opponents may so we build them that way.
From there, we have some teams already updating HUDL, and others that have nice Athletic or Football websites, plus Twitter. MaxPreps will add 2021 soon too.

Plus we have another poster who does an incredible job pulling things together, has built some nice contacts, and shares it with me so we can get the most compete schedules here on Yappi.
I, I'm sure like many, REALLY appreciate your work to find and post the team schedules. I know for me, it is the source I go to so I can plan my 10 weeks of potential options for each week. It is my go to tool. Thanks again! Have a great and blessed day.

Though it might be the longest Ohio trip possible from Erie, I think Moeller@Ironton might be a fun game for you to attend. It's 5-6 hours, though, so you'd have to motel it and probably pair it up with other Saturday games to make it worth it

Though it might be the longest Ohio trip possible from Erie, I think Moeller@Ironton might be a fun game for you to attend. It's 5-6 hours, though, so you'd have to motel it and probably pair it up with other Saturday games to make it worth it
Moeller to Ironton is 2.5 hours. could make a very fun weekend out of it if you can find another great game.

I will put a big star by that game. It is a definite possibility. Although I thought Moeller was down?? Why do you think this could be a good game for me?

1 game that stood out as a new matchup that I have circled for sure is Avon vs. Medina.

1 game that stood out as a new matchup that I have circled for sure is Avon vs. Medina.
That should be a good one and I'm excited for it, but the next week for Avon is even more intriguing to me. They have Glenville, and the Ville didn't have a season last year...so I have no idea what to expect and who will be playing for them.

That should be a good one and I'm excited for it, but the next week for Avon is even more intriguing to me. They have Glenville, and the Ville didn't have a season last year...so I have no idea what to expect and who will be playing for them.
I have never seen Glenville play. But I have seen Medina and Avon many times. Medina has a stud Qb with an offense that is fast tempo, high flying passing attack. Avon is a yearly D2 power. I'm all over this game, assuming there aren't crowd limitations like 2020. Also that same day is Ignatius at Mentor. Makes for a tough call for me. 2 nice games. I am leaning 90% towards the Medina-Avon game.

I have done Friday night games in Ohio, then driven to Ann Arbor and stayed the night and watched Michigan play. That is always a great Friday/ Saturday for me. 1 year I did an Ohio game Friday night, then a 12:00 Saturday Michigan game, then drove to Bedford for a 7:00 Saturday night game between Elder and Ed's. That was a great time.

D2 Columbus DeSales :

Eagle fan here are changes to their schedule based off their Pouring Purple Website just posted this week:

Week: Pouring Purple
1. O. Berlin / O. Berlin
2. Open / Open
3. Berea MP / Berea Mid Park
4.Massie / Massie
5. Open / Akron Buchtel ( Change )
6.Hartley / Hartley
7. Big Red / Open ( Change )
8.Watterson / Watterson
9. Wooster / St Francis NY ( Change )
10. St. Charles / St Charles

Weeks 2 and 7 are still Open

I have done Friday night games in Ohio, then driven to Ann Arbor and stayed the night and watched Michigan play. That is always a great Friday/ Saturday for me. 1 year I did an Ohio game Friday night, then a 12:00 Saturday Michigan game, then drove to Bedford for a 7:00 Saturday night game between Elder and Ed's. That was a great time.
WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND. PERFECT!!!!!!!

For some reason, Streetsboro at Struthers on Sept 3rd is cancelled.

Attachments

• S'Boro.png
    S'Boro.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Streetsboro at Struthers cancellation 090921.png
    Streetsboro at Struthers cancellation 090921.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 29