2021 Schedules/Results, season complete

Just released schedule for Hoban

2021 Archbishop Hoban Knights Varsity Football Schedule (subject to change)

Aug. 6 at Toledo CC (Scrimmage) 11:00 am

Aug. 13 vs. East (Scrimmage) 9:00 am

Aug. 19 vs. Bishop Sycamore (Thurs) 7:00 pm

Aug. 27 vs. Bergen Catholic (NJ) 7:00 pm

Sep. 3 vs. Walsh Jesuit* 7:00 pm

Sep. 10 at Archbishop Alter 7:00 pm

Sep. 18 at St. Ignatius (Sat) 7:00 pm

Sep. 24 vs. Cleveland Central Catholic** 7:00 pm

Oct. 1 at Buffalo St. Francis TBD

Oct. 8 vs. St. Vincent-St. Mary 7:00 pm

Oct. 15 vs. Benedictine*** 7:00 pm

Oct. 22 vs. St. Edward 7:

I've heard Mogadore vs University School is switched to University School. Anyone confirm that?
According to Arbiter, yes.

Last year, Mogadore was supposed to play at US, but due to the weather on Week 1, and couple with the fact that the Preppers' field had no lights, they had to play at Mogadore Saturday. I believe the game got switched to US for this exact reason.

River Rouge HS in Michigan is currently looking for an opponent friday Oct 15 (week 9) please respond or contact HC/AD Corey Parker 313-658-0079

Fort Loramie is now playing Edon in Week 6 (9/24) after Dayton Jefferson Township cancelled their scheduled game.

Marysville looking for week 1 game,Cleveland Collinwood bowed out because of low numbers.
A bunch of geniuses over there at Marysville. They dropped Alder and promptly replaced them with Northland and Collinwood. One brought about 25 people and they had to pay them to travel and the other one cancelled.

Why was the game postponed from Friday night?? I was thinking a light issue but if they are still having a night game that must not be the reason.

Why was the game postponed from Friday night?? I was thinking a light issue but if they are still having a night game that must not be the reason.

St. Mary Central Catholic High School's varsity football game at Holgate High School, scheduled for this Saturday, August 28, has been canceled due to Holgate's lack of players. SMCC will have this weekend off before traveling to play Toledo Christian School on Saturday, September 4 at Springfield High School in Holland, Ohio.