2021 Open/Unknowns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoban won’t drop Springfield to play Wayne this late in the off-season. won’t happen
From OHSAA website:
Springfield, D1 in the SW District and a member of the GWOC conference, is seeking a week 1 football opponent for the 2021 season. We must play at home for 2021 and are willing to travel for 2022. Interested parties are asked to contact Mike Dellapina, Athletic Director, at 937-926-2353. --- 6/17/2021

SMCC schedule

Hilltop
Ashtabula St John
Upper Scioto Valley
Fremont St Joe
Lakota
Hopewell-Loudon
Gibsonburg
Tiffin Calvert
Margaretta
Edon

Those games could probably stay as 8 man games if the opponents wanted.

On one hand, Hilltop and Edon have shown no signs they're interested in 8 man.

But this leaves Hilltop short TWO games, and you still have to believe long term with Stryker, Holgate, and probably North Central eventuslly in the N8 it gets tempting. Could almost have BBC football then.

But this leaves Hilltop short TWO games, and you still have to believe long term with Stryker, Holgate, and probably North Central eventuslly in the N8 it gets tempting. Could almost have BBC football then.
I cannot believe North Central jumped in the football mix. Of course I felt the same about Stryker and that’s proved to be what we all thought it would be.

What 2 games are they open? I know about Week 1, but they are playing New Miami (at Fort Loramie) Week 4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.