2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have added that the live streaming of the Massillon - GlenOak game tonight is available to all, no distance restrictions.

I see we now have a JV(A) team and JV(B) team. Anyone know the details on this? Apologies if this has always been a thing. First time I've heard of it.
I was told they are splitting the team up since there is a game scheduled Saturday vs Louisville and another on Monday vs mckinley.

Junior High School Football

Massillon Junior High—8th Grade——-37
Oakwood MS—(Glenoak)——————14

Tigers are 3-0

Akron East——————--8th Grade—-—14
Massillon Junior High——7th Grade——-18

Tigers are 3-0.

FYI for anyone attending, just got confirmation from our Athletic Director, Massillon@Louisville Freshman Game is a 6:00 Start

Massillon Tigers at Louisville Leopards Freshman Football Video Highlights, Recap, & Scoring Summary:

https://louisvilleleopards.org/Massillon-tigers-at-louisville-leopards-freshman-football-9-2-2021/

Awful lot of "Massillon" names I recognize on this Freshman team that I watched in the 2000s era.

Last edited:
My official game preview for this week’s showdown on the gridiron between Warren G. Harding and Massillon is now available for view at the following link.

As part of the 50th anniversary of Harding’s 1971 state championship team, they will be wearing their Panther throwback jerseys.

My official game preview for this week’s showdown on the gridiron between Warren G. Harding and Massillon is now available for view at the following link.

As part of the 50th anniversary of Harding’s 1971 state championship team, they will be wearing their Panther throwback jerseys.

Really great writing as usual.. thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.