2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it tend cringe when people throw out the term “loaded” there are some pretty good looking athletes in the 8th grade class
I understand were you are coming from bro but I mean its facts tho that 8th grade class is loaded with talent it just makes me mad af when ppl like eagle come on talking likeeee bruh your school would be irrelevant if you was not a private school that's the only reason Eds is even a factor sad part is I actually use to respect them ??

I understand were you are coming from bro but I mean its facts tho that 8th grade class is loaded with talent it just makes me mad af when ppl like eagle come on talking likeeee bruh your school would be irrelevant if you was not a private school that's the only reason Eds is even a factor sad part is I actually use to respect them ??
Yeah I went and watched them in person last year and saw all their highlights and they definitely have lots of potential. What they’re doing on the track this spring is quite impressive too. Also, have it on good account that they’ll be adding some talent this fall. They play a great schedule so we’ll definitely see how good they really are.

Speaking of track, from what I gather Lennix (jr to be) won the Stark 100m & 200m sprint titles. He's going to be fun to watch. LB or Safety?

Kind of a shame Ballard and Lamp had to skip track this year we would have broke some records and finished pretty high.

88 days until the Avon Eagles and Massillon Tigers crack pads with each other for the first time of the 2021 season. Hopefully in a more meaningful fashion much later in the season, as well.

While it tend cringe when people throw out the term “loaded” there are some pretty good looking athletes in the 8th grade class
It’s interesting to see how it plays out. Historically here in Pickeringon, there has been a correlation between Junior High success and future Varsity performance.
The key is to have a couple consecutive strong classes and to have the right mix of skill and linemen. Junior High can still be dominated by a couple of players who can’t be tackled and can tackle everyone. Jack Sawyer was that kid at Pickerington North.
The 2023 class here at Pickerington Central was 14-0 and outscored their opponents 320-48 in Junior High. The starters gave up 2 TDS in two years and rarely played in the 2nd half as they had 55 players on the roster and all of them played. There were 4-5 2023 varsity starters last year with the rest playing JV and backup on varsity. This is the class everyone has been pointing to so we will see how it goes over the next two seasons.
Can’t wait for 8/20, it should be a great game and even better environment.

It’s interesting to see how it plays out. Historically here in Pickeringon, there has been a correlation between Junior High success and future Varsity performance.
The key is to have a couple consecutive strong classes and to have the right mix of skill and linemen. Junior High can still be dominated by a couple of players who can’t be tackled and can tackle everyone. Jack Sawyer was that kid at Pickerington North.
The 2023 class here at Pickerington Central was 14-0 and outscored their opponents 320-48 in Junior High. The starters gave up 2 TDS in two years and rarely played in the 2nd half as they had 55 players on the roster and all of them played. There were 4-5 2023 varsity starters last year with the rest playing JV and backup on varsity. This is the class everyone has been pointing to so we will see how it goes over the next two seasons.
Can’t wait for 8/20, it should be a great game and even better environment.
Hopefully we can make it a game.... ??‍♂️

Wow.

PC has emerged as quite the D1 powerhouse. Them and St. Ed is a pretty tall order but very exciting.

How is your QB? I already know he's got guys to throw too.

Wow.

PC has emerged as quite the D1 powerhouse. Them and St. Ed is a pretty tall order but very exciting.

How is your QB? I already know he's got guys to throw too.
The QB is very talented. At 6’4” 180, he is more of a passer than runner. He has a very strong arm and can make all of the throws. He will be a Junior and this will be his first season as the starter. With that said, PC is a running football team and will rely heavily on the power running game.

I was afraid you were going to say that but had to ask. ;)

Hard to prep for that kind of balance but that's what makes the great teams great. Glad he ain't a runner at least - potent weapon at hs level. Now our guy is more of a runner, but not sure we will play him that way. Gotta protect your qb. Especially vs. the big boys, early in the season.

Top Two Teams in the county.:

Saturday, May 15 - 11:00AM​

Boys Varsity Baseball​

logo24837.png

Massillon Washington High School

ico_vs_inverse2.png

logo16131.png
North Canton Hoover

Will be a interesting match up Pick Central is loaded on the offensive & D line might be their best front 7 ever. However the question is how are they going to put the ball in the end zone lost their QB, RB & WR they did it all for that offense.

Will be a interesting match up Pick Central is loaded on the offensive & D line might be their best front 7 ever. However the question is how are they going to put the ball in the end zone lost their QB, RB & WR they did it all for that offense.
That’s the question for PC. They will lean on their power run game with PA but who will throw it, run it or catch it?? I’m guessing Sonny styles will play wr

Status
Not open for further replies.